A/n

Sorry in advance.

Hello.

I now realize that the last time I updated this book was in July.

I'm really, really sorry, but this book is coming to a close. Copy most of it if you want, just not Alex, Clover, or Kai since they are my original characters that I made.

I know it's not even the fourth chapter, I know there aren't many good outsiders fanfics out there.

But I've lost motivation and inspiration for this book, especially because Outsiders SMP ended and I've moved on from the fandom.

Other than that, multiple members turned out to be discriminative, horrible people who did disgusting things to others and I don't want to write about them anymore. Even if most of them were amazing.

I just haven't been able to figure out what's happening with myself or my book. I'll still be active with all my other books, just not this one, so if you want to go check those out instead that would be fine.

Adrienss. OriLovesTea. I don't even know if I'm saying their names right, but both of them did horrible things online.

Adriens was racist. I don't know the details.

Ori forced someone into a toxic relationship, manipulated them, s3xu@lly @ssult3d them, and forced them to do things they weren't ready to do. He also lied to get in yet another relationship, but thankfully the two people he'd manipulated were able to get together to speak and were done with him by then.

I've always had a wierd feeling about Ori. I thought it was just because of his anime-like voice, but I also know that sometimes I get an odd sense of dread about a person when they're going to do something wrong or have something bad happen to them. I knew there would be some sort of thing with Ori, I just didn't know what or when. I wasn't even sure if it would be in Outsiders or not.

So.

That is why I am discontinuing this book. I'm sorry to all those who were enjoying it.

Feel free to take the idea, just use your own characters and leave mine out of it, please.

I will probably do Rats SMP oneshots later on in some way, but probably nothing else to do with Outsiders SMP.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted!

Have an amazing day.

</3
~Alex