Camping is fun

Espresso's never been a wilderness explorer, an eagle scout, a cub scout, any kind of outdoorsy scout, a scout at all, in fact, most of his life has been spent under the luminous light of a bulb. The only fire he’s ever started is a scorched pot of instant ramen, 

He watches those muscles move as he gathers dry branches for the fire, watches the ease with which Madeleine just lugs massive loads around like there were empty boxes.

After a long day of walking and setting some stuff up, The sky begins to darken.

"Hey Espresso, looks like the sky is clouding, let's go into the tent, shall we?"

"Yeah sure, it looks like it's gonna rain."

As rain began dripping down little by little, they began to ran inside the tent.

“I hate camping.” Espresso complains then rolls his eyes

"Oh come on! This will be fun! Come lay on my shoulders"

"Fine." Espresso slowly leaning against Madeleine's shoulders, slightly blushing.

He place his hand on Espresso's head and began petting him slowly.

"Depresso~"

"What.."

"How about we play something? I know only 2 of us plays it but I'll make it interesting"

"Like what?"

Espresso looks down to see what Madeleine is holding

"Holy shit, It looks.. hard."

"I know" Madeleine began licking his lips

"So, wanna play it~?"

"Mhm.."

"That's what I thought." He pulled the front of his pants down, Espresso watches as Madeleine's cock sprung free from the stiff fabric.

"Can.. I suck it?"

"Yeah, Anything for you to have fun on our camping trip~" Madeleine stood up, pulling his pants all the way down.

Slowly and steady. Espresso placed Madeleine's whole dick inside his mouth and began sucking it back and forth.

He then gagged when his tip touch his throat, guess its too big for his mouth?
Espresso does one more stroke and then he felt something warm filling in his mouth, he pulls away and his mouth let out a white, sticky liquid.

"Gosh, you're so good Espresso~"

"Thanks Mads.." Espresso wiped his mouth

"Let's go undress ourselves, It'll be even more fun"

"Sure" Espresso smirked

Then they both began to undress themselves, Espresso then gets on the mattress and crawled towards Madeleine,

Suddenly, Madeleine flipped Espresso onto his stomach.

“Ass up” he demanded,

The short guy quickly complied, lifting himself to his hands and knees. Madeleine entered quickly as he left, resuming the pace however in this position it allowed him deeper.

He stuffed himself completely in the shorter guy, savouring the feeling around his cock. “Espresso” he breathed, leaning down to the side of Espresso. He felt the body heat radiating off of his partner. He kissed the side of Espresso's face, slowing his thrusts as he came down from the high,

Feeling Espresso's legs weaken as his orgasm neared. Madeleine could tell Espresso was just as close, he reached down and wrapped a hand around Espresso's dick.

He started off slow, rubbing in long strokes down the entire length only to quicken the pace to short strokes focusing on just the tip. Espresso cried out, drool running down his chin and even some tears from being overstimulated.

He breathed heavily, his chest heaving but Madeleine wasn’t done. He began thrusting again, watching Espresso twitch and moan with each one, even more cum leaking from his cock.
“Madeleine!” he screamed, almost being fucked senseless.

The tent smells like sex and their warm bodies, and the rain is almost deafeningly loud without the backdrop of their breathing and moans and urgent pleas and commands.

He continued thrusting Espresso for a moment before it got to be too much and he shoots out ropes of cum all over his hole. Madeleine pulls away and sat down to take a deep breath while Espresso collapse down onto the mattress and gasping for air.

Madeleine come to lay right next to Espresso, He smoothed the hair away from Espresso's face and was quiet for a second.

"So, How was the game?"

"It's.. fun, very fun."

Madeleine chuckled

"It's still raining, So wanna head back to sleep?"

"Yeah sure"

They lay next to each other,

"Goodnight babe"

"Goodnight too honey"

Then they slept till the next day.

-

711 Words

HELP Y'ALL THIS BOOK IS ONE YEAR OLD 😭 but anyways sorry for not updating for months cause I was very busy.. yeah dw I will still continue this book ✌️
Anyways have a nice day