003

Yeonjun closed his eyes to control himself from running after Beomgyu to give the younger a smack on the head. It's just the usual day for Soobin, and Yeonjun waiting for their other friends under the tree beside the football field.

The case was that Beomgyu and Kai were the first two to come. Which dismays Yeonjun, because Beomgyu never let him live peacefully. This interaction brought everyone closer to each other's friend groups.

Yeonjun, Changbin, Taehyun, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Minho were their leader called PERSONA. It's because they all came from a famous powerhouse that influences most of the universities, and businesses in Asia. They are popular, yet mysterious.

Felix, Jisung, Soobin, Beomgyu, Kai, and Hyunjin all came from a Class A and B family. They are called ROYALs because of how elegant and well mannered they bring/show themselves. They are everyone's favorite, and every guy and girl dreams of.

Soobin laughed when Beomgyu tripped on his own feet while running away from his boyfriend. "Yah, Jun-ah. Spare him." He said while laughing at his friend's funny face.

Yeonjun frowned, but stopped on his tracks towards Beomgyu. "Yah, that's unfair. You always let him pissed the hell out of me, but I can't take my revenge." The older whined while walking back to his boyfriend.

Soobin beckons Yeonjun to sit beside him on the grass. "You know what? Pissed off Yeonjun is the definition of hot." He said lovingly leading his boyfriend's head to lay on his lap.

"For real?" Asks Yeonjun like a kid. He's now looking up on Soobin's face.

"Yeah. But as long as I love seeing you hot... I don't want you to bit the shit out of Beomgyu." He explained giggling.

"Yah! My eyes. Stop it you both." Jisung yelled dramatically while walking towards them. Felix, Changbin, and Lee know behind him rolling their eyes.

"How could you be so bitter when you got the Student Council President as your boyfriend?" Kai mockingly asked with a playful smile on his face.

Minho just smiles awkwardly at that. "It's not bitter... It's what you call respecting the singles." Jisung explained, diving beside Yeonjun to lay his head on Kai's lap.

"God, Ji. I could hear your voice from here." Taehyun yelled from the middle of the field, he's currently helping Beomgyu to stand up from the ground. "Are you ok, babe?" He asked Beomgyu while fixing the boy's hair.

"I'm fine. Thank you, babe." Beomgyu replied with a sweet smile.

Jisung rolled his eyes at the two. "How I wish that someone kicked the ball and ACCIDENTALLY hit you both." He said sarcastically.

"Do you want me to grant your wish?" A cute looking fox guy showed up from the other side of the field with his cunning smile. He's wearing a football jersey, a ball on his left hand tossing it up then catching it effortlessly.

Jisung sat up and nodded excitedly, he's just teasing the two though. "Please do, Ayen-ah."

"Nah... How evil could your squirrel brain be?" Another guy wearing the football jersey appears beside Jeongin. "Yah, is that one of a privilege for being the Student Council President's boyfriend?" He mockingly added.

"Seungmin, let him be. It's not always Jeongin listens to Jisung." Felix teased.

"Ha ha. As....if." Jeongin retorted. "I don't listen to anyone." He then passed the ball to Seungmin that caught it perfectly.

"Let's see about that." Changbin muttered with a smirk.

Both groups lay and sat on the grass under their favorite tree while waiting for the last person to arrive.

They were talking to themselves when they caught sight of the beautiful blonde talking to one of their teachers... Mr. Christopher Bang to be exact. The teacher said something that made the blonde bounce on his feet with an excited look.

"He's so adorable. I want to put him in my pocket right now." Felix giggles looking at his best friend. "I wonder what Mr. Bang said to make him so excited." He added.

"Maybe Hyunie topped the last test we took on his subject. Like he always did." Beomgyu guessed.

"I guess so. Jeez! He looks like a princess." Seungmin mumbled the last part that earned a curious look from his friends.

"A what?" Jeongin asked aggressively.

"What 'what'?" Seungmin acts foolishly.

"Jeez! Relax, you two." Yeonjun said when the vibes got intense.

Seungmin just lowered his head, while Jeongin secretly glaring at the latter. That didn't go unnoticed by Soobin, Jisung, and Felix who were sharing a worried eye contact, but they are still oblivious to the other pair of eyes that glaring daggers towards the teacher's back.

Changbin saw how Minho looked at the teacher's back while talking with Hyunjin. So he secretly texted the older.

Changbin

Let's meet tonight, hyung

At our usual hangout place.

I'll wait for you there.

                               Let's talk about IT

Minho looks at Changbin that is already looking at him. He nodded.

Changbin offered the beer to the older that he took out from the chiller. They are now sitting by the terrace of their hangout place. The stars shine above them.

"How's your heart doin'?" Changbin took a sip from his beer, but his eyes are on his best friend

Minho opened the canned beer, and drank from it. "Some days I feel like I'm over him already, and cannot care less about what he does. But then some memory will strike me out of nowhere, and just like that. I miss him." He replied bitterly.

The younger sighed, pitying his best friend. "You know that it's not just about you and Hyunjin, right? The others are all innocent, and don't know anything about the past between you and Hyunjin."

"What hurts is that we never really said goodbye. We just kind of ended, and the way he acts around me... It's almost as if we never really happened at all." He chuckled bitterly.

"How about Jisung? He'll be the most affected when these are all out. Seungmin, and Jeongin. How can you explain to them that you already had their love interest before it all started."

"I want him back, Changbin. I really want him back."

💔💔💔💔💔

Sorry for that.

Tbc....