023

Minho immediately stands up after the
teacher announced that the class was dismissed. He followed him outside. "Mr. Bang. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked as soon as he caught up with Chan.

Chan looked at him, confused. But nodded his head, and beckons Minho to follow him to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~

Minho looks around the office. It's huge, compared to the other teachers. If Minho didn't know Chan, he would think that he is the owner of this school. This is his first time coming here.

His eyes stopped at the picture on Chan's desk. It's a picture of Hyunjin and Chan, both were smiling. It looks like it was taken when Hyunjin was younger than now. They are  so close, and very comfortable with each other.

Chan cleared his throat to get the younger's attention, but Minho walked farther inside the office

Chan cleared his throat to get the younger's attention, but Minho walked farther inside the office. He gets annoyed at Minho's action, which looks rude to him.

"You know what? Looking at someone's personal stuff without their permission was rude. Jesus, where's your manners?" He marches towards Minho to stop him from looking around.

Minho looks at Chan when his eyes catch a picture of Chan holding a baby. "Who's the baby?" His voice is soft, unlike Chan's annoyed one.

Chan was confused for the second time. Minho doesn't sound cocky this time. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "What do you want, kid?" He asked in a calm tone, avoiding the younger question.

"Was this Hyunjin?" Minho asked instead. Staring softly at the picture.

Chan is getting annoyed again, he hates it when someone doesn't answer his question. "Look-". But he was interrupted by Minho's eyes, directly looking at him with tears.

"Look, Mr. Bang. I didn't came here to argue with you or anything." He started. Chan's eyes soften, but still skeptical. "I... I came here to tell you something." He added. "But please, promise me that you wouldn't do anything to mess up everything." His voice got stern.

"Why would I do that? And why do you think that I'll believe you?" Chan challenge.

"Because it's for Hyun." Minho replied.

"Of course, it is. Why would I care for anyone that isn't Hyunjin." He replied rolling his eyes.

Minho couldn't help, but to roll his eyes too. Why Bang Chan is so hard to deal with? He's getting into his nerves now. "Hyunji-" He got interrupted.

"Chanie-" Hyunjin's eyes widen when he saw his lovers in one room, but smiled at both of them. "Hey~ looks like you two are gettingalong now." He said with excitement.

Chan walk towards the boy, and give him a kiss before hugging him from behind. The youngest of them giggles.

Minho rolls his eyes for how many times that he couldn't count that day. "Really? In front of my salad?" He asked sarcastically. Chan just shrugged, kissing Hyunjin's head. "Oh c'mon!" He snapped. Looking so jealous.