027

A month after Hyunjin's departure, the boys started the investigation on their own with the help of their parents, especially Minho's father who fortunately owns the biggest telecommunication company in Asia.

They also asked Jisung's forgiveness when they unintentionally left him out at Hyunjin's leaving Korea issue. The boy understood, and started to be himself around his friends again. He couldn't believe that Chan also belongs to their circle of friends at first, but he became used to it at Chan's constantly coming to their hangout place, and helping them.

Chan resigned as a teacher as per his older brother's advice (Yoongi), and started working at his father's company in Australia to get his mind off of things for sometime, but he comes back to Korea from time to time to personally hear if there's any progress.

Just like now, Minho invited him when the younger man heard from Felix that he just came back from Australia.

____________

"Any progress, dad?" Minho's tone was off.

"Not yet. The technological communication officers are still doing their investigation to locate the owner of the said account and number base of the last location of the sender." Kento replied to his stressed son.

"It's been a month, dad. Are you sure that they are doing their job correctly?" He said, frustratingly.

Seungmin, Chan, Jeongin, and Felix joined him when he announced that he'll go to see his dad in the company to find who sabotaged his boyfriend, and Chan.

Changbin, and Jisung went to attend an underground rap battle where they were both invited as a jury.

"Minho, this is not an easy job since the account and the number was instantly gone after the user sent those videos." Kento explained to his frustrated son.

"Tell me the location." He demanded.

"Minho, I'll take care of it." He said to calm his son.

"No, dad. I felt like I have to interfere. Something was off in this you're so called 'investigation'." He said the last part with his piercing stare directly to his father's eyes.

"Are you accusing me?" Kento hissed at Minho.

"If you feel like it, then Yes." He hissed back.

Chan looked at the father and son with curiosity. He never think of Minho being capable of talking like this to his said beloved father.

As far as he know base on the kids told him and Minho himself, the latter respect and idolize his father the most. He talked highly of Kento, and never bad mouth about his father.

Seungmin just watch the two, observing his friend's father. Jeongin, and Felix are just listening, intimidated by how their friend talking to his father.

"What the..." He looked at the boys, and Chan before calming himself, then tried to talk again without cursing. "What are you talking about? Where those accusations coming from huh, Minho?" He said instead.

"Look! It's been a month. And you said that you already found the location three days ago, but-"

"We've been there as soon as we locate it, but the place was just a dumpster in an alleyway behind the Asian cuisine restaurant." Kento interrupted.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minho yelled.

"I just want to make sure fi-"

"Or you just want to let Hyunjin's dad know about it first?" This time, he interrupted his father. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, dad. You missed a call from him last night! And I saw it!" He declared, earning gasps from his friends and the employees. "You are working with Mr. kim, right?"

Kento sighed, before facing his son. "Wanna know why, Minho?" He asked glancing at Chan, then at Minho. "Because I want Hyunjin for you only, Minho. It hurts me to see you sharing the love of your life with someone else. I don't hate Hyunjin, neither Chan. I hate how he made you feel that you weren't enough for him." He answered.

Chan, and the boys went silent, especially Minho. He couldn't say anything back.

"I really wanted to help you, because I know how much you love Hyunjin... But the circumstances-" Kento added, but interrupted by Minho's calm voice.

"Thank you, dad. But please understand that I already accepted it a long time ago. That it's not just me, and Hyunjin anymore. And it's all my fault when I betrayed him." He explained with teary eyes. "It wouldn't happen if I just stayed faithful, and waited for him." He added.

"Chan hyung was just a victim too, dad. So don't be mad at him. He took care of Hyunjin when I betrayed him. I made this mess for the three of us." His tears fell down when he blinked. "And Chan hyung is a good person, we already agreed about all of this. I know that this is not what you were expected from me, but this is my decision."

Kento nodded in understanding, and hug his only son. "Maybe this wasn't I expected, but I'm so proud that you are fighting for what you want." He whispered. He looked at Chan. "I'm sorry for what I'd said."

"It's fine, hyung. I understand. I'll do the same thing for my own child." Chan replied with a smile.

Minho felt sad at the mention of the child. He's thinking about Hyunjin, and the baby. But his thoughts got interrupted when a hand patting his back, and the owner is Chan.

_____________

"Hyun, this is Troye. Troye, he is my son that I'm talking about. Hyunjin." Taehyung introduced the two young male.

"Nice to finally meet you, Hyunie. I'm Troye Si-." The foreign boy greet, but was interrupted by a hand in front of his face.

"First, don't call me that. We're not close, remember? Second, I've heard from my dad. Third, i don't give a fuck."  He said sarcastically, before turning away from his father and Troye.

"Hyunjin!"

"I'm not interested." Hyunjin said, then walked away.

"He's a walking red flag, but I love the chase Mr. Kim." Troye commented with a smirk.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Tbc🖤

What am I thinking when I added Troye in this already chaotic plot🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️