Soar has a Villain Ark

(A/N: wow yall really just giving me fanfic material galore)

It was past midnight.
Soar wandered the house. Rather, Soar in possession of J's vessel. "..This entire house is dead. Guess I'll have to leave. And J isn't finding the top hat again!"
Paper came downstairs, watching Soar wander.
Soar took a step back, "We'll meet again."
Xisti tripped over her own feet trying to get downstairs and see Soar, "NO I MISSED IT-"
Paper began to tear up, and Soar looked over his shoulder, mumbling, "Faker."
Xisti groaned, "WOW- SOARRRRR-"
"What, faker?"
"WHAT THE HECK-"
J scrambled backwards, clawing at his own head to get the tophat off in a desperate attempt, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFFF- HELP- HEELP-"
"IM NOT A FAKER!!"
"THIS COULDF- ALL BEEN pPPREVENTED IF YOU WERENt- A FAKER- ITS QUITE A SHAME-"
Paper had begun to sob, and Soar looked up the stairs at her.
"ITS OK PAP- PApAPER-"
"NO ITS NOT PAPER, ITS NOT OKAY-" Xisti snapped, also crying.
Xisti pulled a gallon of what appeared to be her own tears out of her pocket and chugged it.
Soar turned around fully, now asking, "When shall I return. This tophat is slowly killing Jdog."
"Now!" Both Xisti and Paper said in unison.
"Never. YOU'VE GOT JOKES FAKER!" Soar cackled.
"ITS NOT A JOKE-"
Paper nearly interrupted Xisti with a loud sob.
A cat, Xisti's cat, came and rubbed up against Paper's legs.

"KILL IT- EAT IT- COOK IT- aAAA-"
Paper protectively crouched by the cat, questioningly mumbling, "homocide..??"
"Yes- NO-"
"HUH-"
"YES- MMURDER-"
"J COMMITTING MURDER?!" Xisti interjected, also positioning herself closer to the cat.
Soar, or J..? He stumbled over his words, trying to get something coherent out.
"MURD- MURDER- is- bAD-" J stumbled backwards, falling and trying to tear the hat off of his head.
"IM TELLING DAY!" Xisti shouted.
"ITS FFIN- BAD- ITS BAD- ITS BBADD- MURDER- ISS- ITSS- GGOO- GET- OUT- GET OUT- GO-" J and Soar struggled for control, almost paralyzed in the struggle.
"get OUT soar leeAAVVE- SOAR LEAVVnEAVERRR- YOU- CURSED SPIRITT-"
Paper, meanwhile, had gotten downstairs and gotten a cup of tea, taking a long, concerned sip.
"Hey, share some!" Xisti said, finally climbing to the bottom of the stairs.
"ON THE VERGE OF DEATH- MUST LEAVE- HeLP- FLOOFY-"
"HEY, NO LEAVING-!" Xisti shouted.
"GOODBYE- Y'ALL DON'T NEED SOAR-"
"WE DO!" Paper said.
"WE DO LIAR!" Xisti protested.

Floofy rushed out from her room, hearing her name called, "SOAR AGAIN!?"
"HI COOL TOPHAT PERSON-" Soar stuttered, struggling to his feet.
"DID YOU JUST SAY WE DIDN'T NEED YOU?! YES WE DO LIAR!"
Soar turned to Xisti, "QUITE BOLD OF YOU TO SAY FAKER!"
"WOW OK! IM LEAVING-"
Soar suddenly gained a sense of balance and calmness. "Thank Goodness. Jdog Stopped Fighting Back."
Xisti walked away in sadness.
Floofy shouted after her, "NOO XISTI!"
Kazota walked in with a mysterious cup of coffee, "Uh, what did I miss?"
J shouted out, causing Soar to fall over onto the couch, barely holding himself up.
"DANG IT- Y'ALL NEED TO HELP ME-" J seemed desperate, though the others seemed unsure of what to do.
Xisti let out an unsure, "UH-"
"HE'S TOO STRONG-"
Tophatter came out of his own room, watching it unfold in confusion. "Who?"
Soar sighed, "Sorry Xisti, you lost your chance to redeem yourself," he glared.
"HOW!? WHAT!?"
Paper shouted up at Tophatter, "Its soar!"
"He's not here anymore!"

J stumbled backwards, asking Soar himself, "WHAT DID XISTI DO ANYWAYS!?"
"Honestly, I don't know!" Xisti gestured.
"Yeah, I thought Xisti was pretty chill!" Tophatter added.
Soar just replied with a yelled out repetition of the word "FAKER!"
Loc came out of his own room, sitting on the floor and sighing, "Can't believe you guys..."
"DO YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGIZE OR SOMETHING!?" Xisti took a step forward, trying to plead her case.
"EVERYONE'S JUST MAD AT YOU OR SOMETHING, AND NO ONE IS TELLING ME WHY!" Tophatter looked desperately confused.
Loc shrugged, "Lied about being nice to soar."
Floofy looked over to Xisti, "I'm not mad at you Xisti..."
Xisti smiled, her cat now letting out a loud, happy-sounding meow to Floofy.
Soar now shouted, "ITS ME- SOAR! IM STILL HERE-"
"Then why are you mad at Xisti?!" Floofy inquired.
"May I also ask that question?" Xisti pointed at Floofy.
Kazota took a long sip of their coffee before simply saying, "If you are Soar then... Hi Soar."
"BECAUSE SHE'S FAKE!"
Paper looked up from her now empty tea mug, "How?!"
Kazota raised an eyebrow, "I said hi, why didn't you say hi back? You aren't Soar!"
"HI- HII-"
J and Soar began to slur their words together once more as they fought to say something.

"TIME- CANT STOPPP MMMIS- YOUR TIME IS UP- LEEAVE STOP- STOP- YOU CANT- STOP ME-"
Everyone continued to watch J's struggle, either in morbid horror or lack of care.
"IM- STOPPING HIM- IT ENDS NOW- oH- NONONO- NO!"
"NO!" Xisti and Paper both exclaimed.
"NO NONONO NONO NONO- GRAAHH- YOU- CANT STOP ME-"
Loc unenthusiastically pumped a fist in the air. "Lets goo- Soar's gone."
J yelled, "I NEVER FOUND THE TOPHAT- IT FOUND ME- AND NOW IT MUST GO- Nah- I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN!"
Floofy frantically asked, "WHO'S TALKING!?"
"ME- SOAR!! NO- NO ITS ME JPLAY- NO ITS NOT!!" J struggled to find a moment of clarity, before finally looking Xisti in the eye, "LISTEN TO ME- SOAR IS AN EVIL SPIRIT!" He slurred his words together with Soar's again, only letting out a clear "STOP!"
Floofy gave a disbelieving look, "I think Soar is nice!"
"NO!"
Paper nodded, "Soar is nice how is he evil!?"
"HE'S EVILL- NO! IM STRONGER- IM SMARTER! I AM BETTER IM BETTER!"

"CARLOS! I SUMMON YOU- CARLOSS!- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
It got less and less clear what was happening to J because of this tophat.
"WHAT THE HECK!?" Xisti shouted.
"Carlos is here!?" Floofy, shocked, questioned.
"GRAAH- I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" Soar regained his composure, looking to the larger group consisting of Floofy, Paper, Xisti, and Kazota. "I must leave. I don't know when I'll come back."
"NO!" Xisti yelled.
"Keep this up any longer and J will die... I must keep him alive. I must leave."
"Nooo.."
Loc watched, talking to Tophatter now, "Its over now, I think."
Soar looked at Floofy, taking a step towards her. "Goodbye cool tophat person."
Paper sobbed out a, "goodbye..."
Soar now looked at Paper, "BYE PAPER YOU'RE A REAL ONE! UNLIKE XISTI THE FAKER!"
Xisti folded her arms in frustration. "WHAT DID I DOOO-"

The hat vanished from J's head, and he immediately fell to the ground, out like a light.
"...Well, now that Soar's gone, should we all go back to bed..?" Paper suggested.
Xisti sighed, "Well, I guess.."
"I'm still tired," Floofy yawned.
Loc had already exited to his room, Tophatter soon to follow.
"I'll stay here." Kazota shrugged.
"And I'll take J to his room before I go to bed." Paper volunteered.
"..Right, forgot about that!" Xisti said, already hiking up the stairs with her cat on her heels. Floofy followed behind Xisti, Paper picking up J to take him to his room.
It was as if nothing had happened.

-- End --