Sub-Chapter: ITS SHOWTIME!

(A/N: Art by Floofy!! Its adorable gjfdksl the serotonin is immeasurable)

So, Soar was back. No one was really sure how, but he was back. He made it clear he could disappear again at any time, but he hadn't yet. He'd bickered with Floofy quite a few times since returning, disbanding the tophat duo quite briefly due to... Floofy shenanigans. It had been quite the wild ride since he'd come back, but it had been worth it. Something Soar had started since his arrival was...

A dating show. Shocker, I know, but it had started with Alexis. Alexis had suggested, evidently as a joke, that they make a dating show for the household. Soar picked up the idea and ran with it, becoming the host and, somehow, acquiring a microphone in the process. The microphone feedback blared through everyone's ears as Soar got up on the stage. 
"When did we have a stage??" Paper asked, squinting. 
Floofy shrugged in response
"WELCOME TO THE SHOW! TODAY I WILL BE HELPING RUBY FIND TRUE LOVE!!"
Floofy clapped, "YAAAY I LOVE GAMESHOWS!"
Feddy gave a small "wooo!"
Soar pointed to individuals in the crowd, "WILL IT BE FLOOFY?? MAYBE BOX?? OR XISTI?"
Floofy got up, "I object, I have a loving husband!"
Soar crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow, "Ok, what's his name?"
"Ahem, the one and only..."
Floofy trailed off. 
"Waiting." Soar commented.
Floofy held onto the chair in front of her, "DONT GASLIGHTING-"

"Exactly Loser." Soar grabbed Floofy and pulled her up onstage. "You Will Be On The Show No Matter What."
Floofy sighed, "YES I will."
The crowd cheered for Floofy's acceptance. 
"You'll be on the show? Good."
"I get the spotlight." Floofy spun, earning a clap from the audience. 
Soar stopped Floofy, "No."
Paper got up, "Ooh, can I be cohost?!"
Soar nodded, "Yes."
Paper ran up onstage.
"How wonderful, ohoho!" Floofy spun once again, the spotlight shining on her. She stopped spinning, rocking onto her toes, "Anyways, who will we find love for? I'll be the third cohost."
Soar deadpanned, "No."
"I'll be the host no one likes."
"No. No, NO." Soar gave Floofy a serious look. 

Ruby walked into the auditorium, "HUH-" She gave Soar, Paper, and Floofy a perplexed look. 
Soar hadn't seen yet, "This is MY show."
Floofy carried on, snatching Soar's microphone. "WHO'S READY TO FIND SOME LOOVE?"
Paper waved to Ruby, "Hi ruby we're finding love for you!"
Ruby got up onstage as well. "THIS IS MY SHOW!"
Soar gently pushed Ruby, "SHUT UP"
Ruby reacted by backing off.
Floofy spun, gesturing with Soar's microphone, "RUBAYYY WHO SHALL IT BE!?"
Soar grabbed back his microphone, pointing at Floofy. "You."
Floofy broke a slight sweat, "This is OUR SHOW MR. SOAR!"
Soar held on tight to his microphone, "NO ITS JUST ME! SHUT UP!"
Feddy, in the audience, pondered, "What is love...?"
Soar cooled off, returning to a solemn tone, "Feddy Is The One Asking The Real Questions Here."

Floofy briefly went silent. Then, abruptly, "Let's ask Ruby!" 
She slid over to Ruby, snatching Soar's microphone once again, "What is love... TO YOU!?"
Soar, again, took his microphone back, "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING QUESTIONS. SHUT UP." 
Floofy shrugged, "HO HO! OR AM I?"
Ruby played with her hands. 
"Well Ruby? Care to answer, for the crowd?"
"...Love..."
Flunny shouted from the crowd, "WASTE OF TIME!"
Soar burst out laughing, and Ruby shouted, "FAXX-"
The crowd clapped for Flunny's answer. 
Ruby cleared her throat. "My answer is... Bingus."
Paper nodded in observation. "So... Bingus is love. Fascinating."

Soar crossed his arms, "Hate it here... Floofy took my show." He dropped the mic to the ground and began walking off, "bye im leaving.."
Paper followed, "Nooo Mr. Soar!" 
Floofy took a few steps towards him, "SOAR NOOO-"
Feddy gave Floofy a stern look, "Floofy, give it back."
She sighed, grabbing the microphone and handed it back to Soar, "Here SOAR. Your crown. I will be... less loud."
A few beats of silence passed. Floofy broke it. "YOU ARENT EVEN TALKING!" 
"CUZ YOU STARTED TALKING, LOSER!"
"YEAH, NOW START TALKING!"
Another few beats of silence. 
"NAHH- THIS DUDE AINT EVEN TALKING! YOU WANTED THE SPOTLIGHT!"
Soar shoved the microphone back into Floofy, "You can continue. RUINED!" Soar walked off.
"NOO! ILL LEAVE!" Floofy waved to Soar, trying to get him to stay.
She sighed. "Goodbye, im going to go work at McDonald's... FOR YOU SOAR!"
Paper sighed heavily, sitting on the side of the stage.
"Aww, paper, why're you sad?" Flunny asked.
"The gameshow is over... Soar is mad at Floofy... Floofy's working at McDonald's..."

Soar poofed back onto the stage, holding the microphone again, somehow. "Show delayed, come back on Friday!"
Floofy sighed, "Its finally over..."
Ruby sat by Floofy, "So what now?"
"Nothing."
Soar sighed.
Paper clapped twice, "Everyone's dismissed, show's over!" She smiled, now running out of the auditorium.

-- End --