Dance

(Y/N) P.O.V

I watched my idiotic boyfriend Leo dancing around his cabin, singing horribly off key to Anaconda. Meanwhile, I was sitting, watching him shake his hips and lip sing.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" Leo sang, prancing around his cabin.

"Leo stop!" I cried out, laughing at him. He smirked and shook his hips.

"I've got the dance bug (Y/N)! Dance with me!" He shouted, pulling me up and dancing with me.

"Leo..." I whispered, watching him laugh, his eyes sparkling with enjoyment. I let go of his hand and began slow dancing with him. The song changed to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

"Hey (Y/N) you know what?" Leo asked twirling me.

"Hm?" I responded, a smile forming on my lips.

"I love you." He answered, planting a kiss on my (s/t) forehead.

"I love you too." I hugged him tightly and I heard him tap on my back in morse code.

"Hey? Could you sing for me?" He asked, smiling sheepishly. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I have loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more." I sang quietly. The atmosphere of the cabin became quiet and peaceful as the two of you danced together.

3rd Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, Nyssa saw you two dancing and smiled.

"Ah. Young love." She sighed, and left the building.

This is a new story! I love Leo and these ideas fell into my head. I do requests and whatever like my other story!

Isabella, daughter of Apollo