Reading

"But (Y/N)!" Leo begged you, trying to get your attention.

"Shh! I'm reading." You scolded him, turning the page of one of your books.

"That's boring!" Leo complained, sitting next to you on the couch, trying to steal your book.

"Knock it off Valdez! I'm trying to read!" You muttered, trying to hit him with the book.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! Geez woman. So violent..." Leo complied, leaning his head on your shoulder. "(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes Leo." You replied impatiently.

"I'm bored." Leo answered, grinning cheekily. You sigh and put the book down.

"Okay. What do you want?" You asked, stretching your arms and legs.

"A kiss." Leo said simply. You blushed a bit and shook your head.

"That's it? All that complaining for a kiss-"

"In bed." Leo finished, wiggling his eyebrows. You turned brighter red and shook your head.

"No Leo. Not now." You answered. Leo pouted.

"Tonight?"

"No Leo. Stop. I'm going to read again now." You replied, picking up your book and settling back in.

"Fine. I'll just go... Uh..." Leo searched for something to say.

"Yes?" You asked. A grin was forming on your face.

"I'll just, stay here." Leo decided glumly.

"Why the long face? Not happy to be with your girlfriend?" You teased.

"A kiss would make me happy." Leo hinted. You roll your eyes and face him.

"Fine." You muttered, kissing him on the lips. You tried to pull away, but Leo held you there, kissing you passionately. You pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Thanks!" Leo chirped, laying down on your lap. You smiled at him and continued reading.

"I love you." You whispered, letting the comfortable silence over take you.

Well hello again my readers! Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for not updating my other story. I have writers block about Nico's request, so I have to think of something.

Isabella, daughter of Apollo