Chapter 19(True identity/Uncle)

Moonbyul start telling about your past to them.

Moonbyul:- Y/n is a Mafia Queen of the Underworld. She is a leader of the Mafia group Dark Devils.
Hobi/Jungkook:- What(shocked)
Hobi:- Y/n was a Mafia Queen and leader.
Hwasa:- Yes, but she leave the Underworld 2 years ago for her son's safety.
Jungkook:- How is it even possible, Hobi Hyung said Y/n was a sensitive girl then how is it even possible?
Moonbyul:- Y/n is a black belt campaign in taekwondo and a red belt campaign in karate.
Hwasa:- Once she saved our father and after that our father decided to give his position to someone who will handle everything.
Hwasa:- Me and Moonbyul just help Y/n every time, in starting she said she doesn't want to join Underworld but when our father requests her she agreed.
Moonbyul:- She was sincere about her work but when someone betrayed her that she without think she just kill them.
Hobi:- U are scaring me because I heard the news that the Mafia queen of the underworld is ruthless and heartless and she brutally kills them.
Hwasa:- U heard it right, she kill them without any mercy.
Jungkook:- Do you how she met that guy name, Daniel?
Moonbyul:- We don't know because Y/n never tells us about him or how she meets him.
Hobi:- Thanks for telling me about her past.
Hwasa:- Don't say thanks.

We all sit there and chit-chat then someone rings the doorbell jungkook gets up and goes toward the main door and opens it and sees His Hyung and their wives and children come there.  Then Jungkook said.

Jungkook:- Hello Hyungs and Unnies come inside.

They come inside and Jisoo asks.

Jisoo:- How are Y/n and Eunwoo now
Jungkook:- They are fine now.

They all go to the living room and Hobi, Moonbyul, and Hwasa Get Up from the sofa Jin Hyung asks.

Jin:- Jungkook who are they
Hwasa:- I am Hwasa and she is Moonbyul we are Y/n friends.
Taehyung:- We never hear about u from Y/n
Hwasa:- We met her in London when she came there and then we become friends.
Moonbyul:- Jungkook Lisa didn't come.
Jungkook:- She said she will come tomorrow.
Jennie:- How u know Lisa?
Moonbyul:-  We are friends we study in Thailand together till high school then she came to Korea.
Jisoo:- Ohh, so u are Moonie
Moonbyul:- How u know my nickname?
Jisoo:- Lisa told me about u.
Moonbyul:- Ooh, Ok
Area:- Where is Y/n
Jungkook:- She is in her room
Jungkook:- U all sit down.

They all sit down and the maids come there with snacks and Juice.
They all take juice and snacks they start chit-chatting with each other. Then once again bell rang. Jungkook gets up and goes toward the main door and opens it then he sees there is Minhyuk, Yoongi, and Minji standing there. Minhyuk was looking angry Jungkook said them to come inside. They come inside but Minhyuk holds Jungkook's shirt collar. Jungkook gets scared but he knows he deserves it. Minhyuk shouts at him it was the first time he was seeing Minhyuk angry.

Minhyuk:- You said that u will gonna protect my sister and Nephews where were u when Eunwoo get kidnapped? (Shout)
Jungkook:-  I was not there at that time Hyung but when I got to know I try to find him.
Minhyuk:- You try to find him do you I think that when Y/n was about u marry the first time if I was there then I will never let her marry u. (Shout)
Minhyuk:- You weren't able to protect my Nephew and Y/n.
Jungkook:- I saved him Hyung I protect my family at each cost and I fulfilled my promise I protect my son and My wife.
Jungkook:- If she was your sister then she is also my wife, Eunwoo and Jeongsan were your Nephews and they are my sons. And it was my responsibility to protect them I did that with my everything.
Minhyuk:- If u protect them, then how will Eunwoo get Kidnapped?
Jungkook:- I was not there at that time if I was there then I never let them take Eunwoo away.

Minhyuk takes a deep breath and leaves the Jungkook collar and said.

Minhyuk:- I don't know if I did right to trust u.
Jungkook:- U can trust me I promise this never gonna be happening again.
Minhyuk:- Where is Y/n(coldly)
Jungkook:- In our room.