ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 at the Avengers Compound. Well, as normal as it can be after the whole Tony vs. Steve shit.

It had been a while now since they all fought at the airpot and Tony learned that Bucky was the murderer of his parents. The worst was the betrayal.

The external wounds may have healed but not the internal ones. Steve knew. Steve knew what Bucky had done and hadn't told Tony.
Maybe things would have been different if he had told Tony from the beginning. But he didn't...

T'Challa and Shuri came to visit often now. While Shuri and Peter became best friends, Tony found a true friend in T'Challa.

They were all sitting together with Rhodey in the living room. Tony was pouring himself and the other two men a drink at the bar, while Shuri and Peter were playing mario kart on the TV. The mood was really good. However, this was interrupted by orange glowing sparks coming from the ceiling. The next thing happened as if it was in slow motion. Nine people fell through the portal. These were Nat, Bruce, Thor, Vision, Clint, Scott, Sam, Wanda and Steve. Tony was just about to hit himself.

After that, a second portal opened. Two men stepped out of it. One of them wore a red cloak and the other wore a traditional robe.

"Why did they come through such a normal portal, whoever they are,
and we had to go through such a crappy portal?" Clint asked while standing up.

The man in the red cloak rolled his eyes and said, "My name is-"
"I'm sorry mister, but-" Rhodey interrupted.
"Doctor." The man said slightly annoyed.

"Mister Doctor?" Sam asked confused.
The man in the traditional robe snorted.
"It's Strange."
"Maybe, who am I to judge?" Sam said, shrugging his shoulders.
The man ran his hand over his face  and sighed.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and the one next to me is Wong." Strange said, pointing to Wong.
"We brought you all together so you could get your shit together and reunite." Wong said, "And how is that going to work? Are you going to lock us all in a room or something?"
Clint asked with raised eyebrows.

"Wait a minute, you want us to reunite? When did we ever separate?"
"A really good question, but more importantly, where have you been Bruce? Really missed you here. Wait are these my clothes?"
Tony asked as he walked over to Bruce to give him a hug.
"It is a bit complicated I think..."
"I already thought so."
Tony was really glad to see Bruce again. He missed their lab time together.

"Can we please get back to the topic at hand?" Strange asked, he was already so done with these idiots now.
"Yeah, what was that topic again? Oh that's right you wanted us to kill each other."
"Stop being so dramatic Clint." Nat said.

"That would also be a relaxed solution for us, but no. You're all going to watch the life of Jake Peralta. Tony's oldest son." All eyes were on Tony now and then all hell broke loose.

"And I am supposed to be dramatic?"

"So no more mario kart?"

"By the way, I knew before you that he has another son."

"Wait, I have a brother?"

"Half brother." Tony improved.
"And I think I need another drink."

"Dad!"
"All right. I was very young at the time and had just taken over Stark Industries. It was just one night and somehow she got pregnant. She said at that time she would not keep the baby. After three years she called again and damanded money for the child. She would raise the child and I would only have to transfer money every month. I thought at that time it was a good solution. I was so stupid and didn't know what responsibility was. You changed me! But Jake was already too old and I knew if I came into his life I would ruin it."
Tony explained.

"Yeah, it's a really sad story, but anyway, we should get started."
Wong said and sat down with the others.

"It's gonna be legen... wait for it...dary!" Scott said excitedly.

"I understood that reference!"
Shuri said with a grin. And then the TV started to light up...