ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

I haven't uploaded this story for a while, but yesterday I saw an Andy Samberg edit and then I had motivation to continue writing.

[In the Captain's office, Holt places a nameplate on his desk that reads "Captain Ray Holt."]

Holt: Sergeant, you were in the 1-8 with me... though you were significantly...

[View of Terry who stands on the other stands on the other side of Holt's desk.]

Terry: Fatter, sir. They called me "Terry Titties." Because I large, uh...

"That's kinda mean." Clint said.
"Says Clint Barton. You could literally be the one who introduced that nickname." Natasha said, turning to Clint.

Holt: Titties, yes. I remember. I never liked that nickname. Though to be fair, it was accurate. What's this I hear about you being on administrative leave?

Terry: A year ago, my wife and I had twin baby girls, Cagney and Lacey. (Smiles and pulls out his wallet, showing a picture of the girls to Holt.)

Holt: (deadpan) They have adorable chubby cheeks.

Terry: Ever since, I kinda got scared of getting hurt. Lost my edge. There was an incident in a department store.

"I know that feeling. After Peter was born I actually wanted to stop with that whole superhero stuff." Tony said to Rhodey.
"Don't kid yourself, Tony. You weren't even ironman at that time." Rhodey said.

[Begin flashback to Terry and Jake in uniform and on duty in a department store, situated behind racks of clothes.]

Jake: Hey, man, you okay? You look a little jumpy.

Terry: I'm fine. I'm fine.

[A clanging noise is heard and Terry jumps out, screaming, and fires his gun several times in succession. Cut to a view of what he's shooting at - not a person, but a mannequin - but evidently he doesn't realize because he continues to fire, shattering several mirrors. He finally runs out of bullets and the gun clicks as he breathes heavily. The mannequin falls over, lifeless.]

"This reminds me of the time we taught Peter to shoot with a gun." Clint said laughing. Tony and Nat nodded in agreement.
"Hey! I tried my best!" Peter said.

"I can show you how to defend yourself and that without a stupid gun, but with asgardian weapons, man of spiders!" Thor shouted.
"I don't think that's necessary-"
Tony started.
"I think that would be a great idea!" Peter said excitedly.

Jake: I think he's dead.

[End flashback.]

Terry: And I'm still not right.

Holt: (getting up from his desk) Tell me about your Detective squad.

[Terry clears his throat and turns towards the window of Holt's office, which face the main office of the precinct.]

Terry: Um... Well, Scully, Hitchcock and Daniels.

[Cut to view of one woman and two men, all older-looking, all holding cups and talking amongst themselves.]

Terry (Voice-over): They're pretty much worthless, but they make good coffee.

"This is basically Rhodey." Clint said.
"How dare you?!" Tony said shocked, while Rhodey looked at him thankfully.
"Not even his coffee tastes good." Tony added with a grin.
"You too, Tony? Wow..." Rhodey said surprised.