I'm so sorry..

Chapter 3..

-trigger warning-

mentions of sexual abuse

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"I missed having slumber parties with her" I though as I slowly started drifting off to sleep once again...

I woke up feeling fatigued. I tried to fall back asleep and turned around to my side. My vision was foggy and it took me a while to adjust to the light coming out the window.

Wait.. I slept with Annie.. Wait no her and I are just in the same bed. Nothing happened between us last night, right?

I felt wide awake when I saw her right next to me. I check to see if she was still asleep and sure enough, she was.

I tried getting out of bed as gently as I could, slowly dragging the covers away from me. But then I felt a hand slowly hugging my hip.

I was as red as a tomato, I was so flustered. Annie then nuzzled onto my neck mumbling incoherently.

"What's that buns? I can't hear you."

"Please stay for a little bit longer.. Please..?"

"How can I say no to you?" She gave me a small smile before cuddling closer to me.

It felt nice to be able to hold her like this again. We stayed silent for a few minutes. I decided to ask her a question, though it may have sounded a bit insensitive.

"Hey bunny? What exactly happen that night y/b/n found your ex boyfriend Harrassing you..?"

She stayed silent for a while. I knew I shouldn't have asked her, it is a sensitive topic.

"I.. "

her words seemed to be muddled. She seemed hesitant to tell me but had enough courage to say something.

"Into... A year of dating, he said he wanted to do more exciting things with me. At first I thought we'd spend more time doing something crazy or going to theme parks.. But.. He had something else in mind.
He pressured me to doing something I wish I had never done at that age. He didn't want me, he wanted my body. He wanted every single bit of it.
I was hesitant, of course and he said that he wouldn't do it unless I gave him permission. He coaxed me into giving in. When he started, it hurt.
I felt every bit of hurt. I wanted it to stop.. I wanted him to stop. But he wouldn't.
He told me we'd have to do that at least once a week if I wanted him to stay.

I had to obey him..

At first I thought it was normal for every couple to have those times, but now that I look back on it, I don't think I ever wanted him in the first place.
I had to endure and act like I liked and wanted it, for over 3 years.. It felt like hell. I always dreaded the days whenever he came to me and kept touching my body.

I wanted to leave, So badly..

But I couldn't. He threatened his own life if I even tried. That day when your brother found him trying to rape me again was the day I finally felt freed.
I couldn't thank him enough for helping me... But... I guess all guys think alike.."

My mind went blank. All this time, when I thought it was just going to be some bonding time. I didn't know this could have happened. I kept pushing her to hang out with him more too.. Why have I not noticed sooner..?

I pulled her into a deeper embrace, my tears were threatening to fall.

"I'm so so sorry I wasn't able to do anything at that time... I'm so stupid for not even realizing you were going through all of that.."