22 - alone but not alone

skip to after winter break bc i didnt want to write ab it

itslolooo      Following

itslolooo ✓                          Following

Liked by braceface.brii, darealjax, and others
itslolooo trust the process 🤍

comments disabled

__________________

It's been a week and I still don't feel right. I feel scared and I'm paranoid. I hate being anywhere because it can always happen again.

I haven't let anyone touch me since that day and if they do then I immediately back up.

I don't even give my own mother a hug anymore.

Whoever that little bitch is- I hope he rots. He's a fucking weirdo and I wish I had enough courage to stand up but I just couldn't.

I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing like crazy.

JW❤️

Melody
Are you good?
where you at
mel
answer your phone melody
wtf you at
at least lemme know if you good
sent at 11:49 am

I'm fine Jaxon
Stop blowing up my phone
sent at 12:01 pm

This boy was gonna be the death of me.

I pulled into the drive through of Panera, tapping my nails on the steering wheel. Thankfully, the one by my school never had a long line.

It's something about that Green Goddess cobb salad that's gone hit every time.

I ordered and pulled up, paying and giving them a tip. I put on my sunglasses while waiting on my food, feeling the sun beam through my tinted windows.

I grabbed my bag, thanking the workers as I left and started heading back to the school which only took a few minutes.

I grabbed my bag and keys, heading back inside. I would go to the cafeteria but I just knew the whole group was gonna be staring me down and I didn't want to deal with that.