37 - preparation

Today we was at the mall going shopping to get shit for our trip next week

Mel wanted any and everything she looked at while Brisa could barely find anything. The twins had gone off on their own with their separate boyfriends.

"I feel like after Cia got in a relationship then it's really just been us 4." Mel said and I nodded as we walked into footlocker.

"It's cool, though. Let them do they thing." I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder.

We were walking around, looking at different shoes while I held her hand with her bags in another hand.

"Ooh, I like these." She stopped, letting my hand go as she picked up a pair of yeezy slides.

"You want them?" I asked her, looking around for a worker.

"Yeah, these will go with that dress I showed you." She said as I waved one over to us.

"That's gone be cute." I nodded, sitting down on the bench as the lady came over to us.

"Hey, how can I help you?" The lady asked, blushing when she seen me.

Here we go.

"My girl want them in a size 5, please." I nodded towards Mel as I moved her victoria secret and other girly bags to the front to make them more noticeable.

"Oh...okay." She trailed off and looked at Melody before turning and walking off, adding a little swish to her hips.

"She gone break her damn back." Melody said and I laughed.

We were waiting for the lady to come back when Mel made me make a tiktok with her. She taught me how to do it before starting the countdown.

We tapped both of our feet and our arms before I grabbed her hand, spinning her around as she dropped down low.

"Okay, Lolo." Brisa said as the tiktok went off.

"I forgot y'all was in here with us." Melody laughed, grabbing her phone.

"I didn't." Kayden said, glaring at both of us.

"You ain't never gone let me live down that I'm chilling with yo sister." I joked, shaking my head.

"Damn right." He mumbled and the girls laughed. "Y'all laughing and I'm being serious."

The lady finally came back with Mel's box of shoes and I was glad because I wanted to get out of here.

"Here you go." She rolled her eyes, handing me the box.

"Thanks." I smiled, holding her box along with all her other bags.

Mel tried to take the box from me as the lady walked away and I moved away from her.

"I got it." I told her and she straight faced me.