Spock

"May I inquire as to what you're doing?" A somewhat rough voice asked.

"I'm doing shit with the doohickey that's attached to the jigamawatsit which happens to do the stuff with the thingymabobers on the whatchamacallit." You casually replied. You then glanced up and saw who it was you were speaking with. 'Twas Spock. He had quite the confused expression on his face.

"What was that, Lt. Com_____?" He once more questioned. "I'm not sure I understand the meaning of what you have articulated."

"Spock, I don't even know anymore. Scotty just told me to go to the 43rd junction and fix it. Never told me what to fix... So I've spent the last two hours ripping it apart and I'll probably spend the next three or four putting it back together." You somewhat angrily replied. "I'm going to take a break. Want some coffee? Advil?" You asked as you got up and closed off the junction until your return.

"A beverage would be quite... Pleasant. Shall we?" He replied. Damn, this guy was smooooth. You walked to the rec. room and got coffee.
-------------------------------------
A/N ok, I'm really sorry that this is so short. I've been completely swamped lately.

Please suggest something, I'm running out of ideas here.
~Eiszeit