Copypasta #1 :Quando Rondo

Disclaimer : For those who wonder what 'copypasta' is, it's a chunk of text that has been repeatedly copied and pasted in social media and internet forum posts.

This time I wanna try something new by create my own one
📝(i wrote this while i was at work so excuse for errors)

——————————————————
Ayo, Did you know in terms of male and female rappers.

Quando Rondo is the most versatile rapper in the Male rap game. Tyquian Terral Bowman, An Afro-American man with petite, light-pole shaped body. For physical status, his weight is 154 Ibs which means he can easily handle 13 inches up in his rectum.

His bottom is indeed soft and fluffy. The appearance may looks skinny and rough, but once you are inside him you'll find him cuddly and breedable.
His lightpole-shaped like body always ready to take every strokes you send into him with coly moans. If it was your first time to face him, he may appeared to be secretive and You should be pamper while taking care of his goods, those things are every fragile and you'll end up getting your dick stuck in him, he'll hardly clench until the sex partner couldn't hold it.

His hips is simply like a motorbike grips, you can just hold it while stroking him. He can easily getting into it for an hour without getting sore. Furthermore, did you know that Tyquian's gender can be separated into either male or female. If you had a chance to encounter male ones, Quando's general male genital can be up to 7 inches long especially when he's throbbing,it hardens up to 9 inches. His soft and hardened length can be more sensitive when he's getting his back blown,so he would ejaculate ten times faster than before.

Female Tyquian could be everyone's favorite, since it builds akin to real vagina. Chocolate color skin is rousing. It even have its lubrication, which you can simply slip inside him without waiting for to adjust for your dick or whatever your choice is.

We all can simply say that Tyquian is literally built for bottom material.

_____________________________________

So..what do u think?

Also plz don't spread this context under his tweets or igs cuz I'm worried bout' gettin' caught writing this 💀
But on other platforms is ok so feel free to copy it

With gratitude, Camelot 💚💚✌🏽