CHAPTER 1

The sun was bright, but it was still cold, as I walked down a street in New York. It was 2012 and I had been let out of school early to help my dad in the studio. BigBang was coming to record a new MV, so excited. I was walking as fast as I could, my ear phones screaming so loud I could barely here the cars or dogs barking. I was listening to 'lollipop 2.' When it ended 'dirty cash' came on.

About half way thought the song, I was standing in front of my dad's studio. I took a breath, pulling out my ear phones and pausing the music, I pulled the door open and stepped into the hall. I saw the actual dance room door was cracked open and music was flowing into the hall. "Sorry imma bad" was all I could make out. I tip toed over to the door and pulled it open some more. I heart speed up, BigBang was already here and practicing. My dad saw me, he motioned that the music be paused and, he ran to me. Oh no, don't please not now.

"(Y/N)!!" He pulled me through the door and into a hug, spinning me in a slow circle. BigBang watched us as they took the moment for a break. One caught my eye rather fast, with part of his hair shaved and one part long, it wasn't hard to tell who it was. it was Kwon Ji Yong or G-Dragon. My hart almost stopped, our eyes meet and it felt like time slowed down. His eyes seemed almost hypnotizing, this peaceful moment ended when Taeyang cleared his throat, pulling GD out of the stare.

My dad had let go of me, I hadn't even noticed. GD turned his head back at me, his eyes searching for something. I gave him a small smile and walked over to where my dad was standing. The boys get back to dancing, but GD was acting like a pro and showing off. I wondered if it was cause of me he was showing off, probably not but you never know.

When break came I passed out water to the boys, but GD was missing I hadn't seen him leave. I was nervous so my hand shock as I handed them the water. They gave a slight bow and said their thanks.

"Wheres GD," I asked shyly. Blushing slightly. Taeyang smiled and nodded to the door that led to a small outside area of the building that had no roof so you could be outside but still in the building.

"He wanted us to tell you he was outside if you asked." He twisted the lid and sipped some water.

I smiled and turned to the door. As I walked my legs wanted to walk fast, but I kept them at a walking pace. My mind raced with questions. The one that kept coming back was, he wanted to see me, why?

I grabbed the door handle and twisted it popped open revealing the rose garden and tulips and other flowers, bushes, shrubs, tress and, all. When I was GD on the bench in the middle of the garden, I squeezed the water bottle, gulped and, walked out the door closing it behind me.

When I closed the door his head and his eyes sparkled when he saw it was me. He pulled off his head phones and patted the spot next to him. I swallowed pushing my hair behind my ear and slowly walked to the bench.

We sat in silence for a minute or two before he cleared his throat.

"So, Mr. (Y/L/N) is your dad, right, he wouldn't shut up about you before you showed up."

"Oh, what did he say?"

"Just that he wad the luckiest man alive to have such a great daughter like you." He smiled at me I bit my lip, I have to know why he kept starring at me when I showed up.

"So um, why did keep staring at me eailier?" I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Well um, at first I thought why isn't this kid in school then when I saw your face and looked in your eyes, I thought 'please call me oppa.'" His cheeks a light pink now more of a shade of cherry. I felt my face heating up, i blinked hoping it would stop my blushing but it didn't.

"So want does that mean?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Can you call me oppa?" His face to the ground but his eyes looking up at me through his brow.