Chapter 4

My pillow muffed my tears and coughing as I was face down on my bed, arms wrapped around my pillow, in the dark except the light from the moon. I heard I slight knock on my door, I didn't bother to open it. It was mostly likely to be my dad, I didn't want to talk to him. I mean who would after you interrupt a meeting and get fired and your dad say nothing in your defense.

I heard the door open and heels clunk the wooden floor, I sniffed trying to stop crying only to result in a coughing storm. I felt a hand on my back trying to help, I heard a sigh. The thing about my dad's sighs is that he starts it in a high pitch and it goes really deep, this didn't it sounded more like normal.

I looked up only to be looking at the face of GD. I stopped crying and sniffing but tears still flowed, I could only stare at him.

"Hi," i hit his arm with all the strength I had. "Ow! You know I have feeling too."

"Oh really?!?! I didn't know."

"Hey! don't use that on me."

"I will do as I like!!"

"Then so will I!" He leaned down and kissed my teary cheeks.

I could feel my face burning and I knew it was because of GD's giggle and look. I didn't know what to do so I just sat up so I wasn't on my stomach, I looked him straight in the eyes. His smiled faded and he had a more serious look on his face, I leaned a little closer and so didn't he, when I tilted my head a little bit he tilted the other way. I felt his breath and then his lips, soft lips.

We kissed it was one then we went for another after another. Before I knew it, his heads were on my hips pulling me onto his lap, I was now on his lap making out with G-Dragon, I can't believe it. I let my hands wonder up and down his back until my right hand got caught in his hair pulling lightly on it he made and noise, I felt his hands on my butt lifting me slightly.

Click! Wait, was that the sound of a camera a bright light flashed the toom

"Um uh um what um uh?" we stopped to look at the door my dad and Seungri looking over my dads shoulder with his phone. "um uh wha hmmm uh we'll come back later" and he closed to door.

GD and I laughed and I put my forehead to his. And looked into his eyes as the light from the moon came from my window lighting the room.

"Well I don't know when I'll come back." He sighed "but when I do want to be with you." I lifted my head and sat straight still on his lap looking him in the eyes.

" GD I want to be with you too but you live in Korea snd I'm here, how would we see each other? But that doesn't matter right now, why did you lead me on a goose chase, lie, get me fired, and all that shit!" I hit his chest, I was beyond pissed. He jumped and looked down, I sighed angrily.

"The reason is because I don't want yu to come up with an excuse to stay, here, in America." He looked up at me with puppy eyes. "Would yu come to Korea with me?"

the light coming in behind him made his lips shine with the spit. I leaned down and licked his lips,

"Why not," I smiled. He smiled back at me and put his right arm around my waist his other on the back of my head and kissed me again, oh who cares kissed him back.

"NOOOOOO!" I screaming cry was heard outside my door, my dad. " MY (Y/N)S LEAVING ME AHHH HA HA AHHH!" Fist hit the door and more cries were heard.

"G-DRAGON IF YOU SLEEP WITH MY DAUGHTER I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!"

"Don't worry sir, I wont!" He winks at me and I snack his arm.

"ARENT YOU A MAN FOOL!" I heard him stamping away, GD gave me a weird look.

"What?"

"Your dad said don't then called me a fool, whats with that?"

"Even if you said yu would he would insult yu, it was his goal from the start of his TAMTRUM." Yelling the last part so my dad could hear, the reply was a shrill cry.

I rolled my eyes and yawned, turning my head to look at the clock I saw it was 3:37.

GD looked where I was looking, he smiled and wrapped his arms back around me leaning back, kicking his shoes off and laying down on my bed pulling the blankets over us and pulled me close so I could hear his heart beat, it was faster then normal. I smiled and closed my eyes letting sleep come over me.