CHAPTER 2

"Can you call me oppa?" His eyes looking up at me I could tell he was serious. I was about to answer when a loud shout came from the area where the door was and it was getting louder. We turned as Taeyang jumped over the bench landing in our laps, laughing, smiling then, realizing GD and I were glaring at him he got up slowly the smile fading.

"Mr. (Y/L/N) wants us back, sorry I tried to keep him busy but."

"It doesn't work, trust me." I sighed getting up, "You guys should go I want to keep you from your business." Giving a disappointed smile GD got off the bench and walked back to the door right behind Taeyang. he turned back to face me slightly, he smiled and winked before disappearing inside. I didn't even know I was blushing till I felt like I had a fever.

I smiled like a love struck fangirl, I turned and walked down to a door on the other side of the garden. I opened the door and walked out the back door on the other side of the hall. Yes, this building is a square with the middle missing. I pulled the heavy door open, walking down some stairs to an under ground dance room. No body goes in her often, my mom used to dance a lot and my dad didn't like dancing he called it disgusting and stupid but, when mom was killed in a car accident he changed, he wasn't gonna let me stop dancing so he became a dance instructor.

I flipped on the light switch, never told my dad about this place. Old pictures of my mom teaching me how to dance when I was fivewere still hanging up, an old CD player, a new bluetooth radio and CD player and, my moms bag. She had forgotten it and left but when she turned around to come get it, she was hit. I was nine when my dad had to tell me that my mom wasn't coming home ever again. I had locked my self in my room for 6 months.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and connected it to the bluetooth. I started GD's 'Heartbreaker' and walked to the middle of the floor. When the music start I started to dance, this was one my dad taught me. I danced to relieve pain, frustration, and other unwanted feelings.

When the song ended I was panting a little when I heard clapping. I whipped around, G-Dragon was smiling.

"That was good," he chuckled a bit. Biting his lip making me blush. He was only two feet away now and I could tell he didn't know there was another room. "So what is this room?"

"My moms and my secret dance room, but she died when I was nine."

"Oh I'm sorry, so um can we start where we left off?" He stepped closer and I could feel his breath on my nose now. I looked up and bit my lip he blushed and put his hand on my cheek. Moving his thumb up and down. I closed my eyes and breathed out through my lips. His moved to my chin tilling my head up to look him square in the face I opened my eyes slightly. His face slowly got closer and closer, I closed my eyes again and I felt warm lips touch mine. I slowly brought my arms up to wrap around his neck, his arm wrapping its self around my waist pulling me closer, placing a hand on my butt.

Just as it was turning into a make out session we heard some shouts from the door. Taeyang and Seungri had both found us kissing and were recording. I stumbled back tripping over my own shoes. Thankfully Ji Yong caught my because of his arms still were close from the kiss.

"Guys this isn't funny," he whinnied pouting.

"Your only saying that cause you wanted to keep kissing (Y/N), right?"

Ji Yong blush as he shuffled his feet his eyes clear at floor. Then taking to the top as leader, he lifted his gaze and looked down at them making them look small and unimportant, I wondered how far this would go. As if they were having a conversation in thier heads Taeyang sighed and walked back to the door pulling the heavy door open, he turned to say one last thing.

"Im surprised Ji, but just so you know we leave as soon as we are done here I wouldn't get to comfortable." I bit my lip at taeyangs words, I never thought about that. The fact his home is South Korea.

Would I see him again if he leaves? Would he come back?