Chapter 6.

The wolf growls, he was a light brown with black markings on his paws, ears and bits of his body, I squeezed my eyes shut. They scratched, kicked and growled, the sound of snapping and the smell of blood, the trees breaking from throwing each other. After a few moments, a loud whimper escapes the rogues lips, I opened my eyes and saw the guy had his teeth sinked into the rogues shoulder, the blood dripping out. He throws the rogue, he whimpers, crawling away, I narrowed my eyes, he was covered in blood, he had wounds and cuts on him, he was limping, I couldn't move. He walks towards me, the fear rushing through me, my heart beat races, I whimpered.

"Hey you okay...?" He leans his head in, looking worried.

"I-I.. I'm fine what about you.. You're hurt please let me help you" Even though I was scared and the fear pumping in me, I managed to get up.

"So what's your name..?" I walked him to the waterfall, making him lay down, I looked around and saw an old shirt sitting near a rock.

"My names River and you..?" I grabbed the shirt with my mouth and walked back to the water.

"I'm Alice" I dipped the shirt in the water and walked over to River.

"Alice.. That's a beautiful name" He smiles, I giggled and sat next to him.

"This will hurt a little" I put the shirt on his wounds, he hissed, shutting his eyes.

"Sorry" I narrowed my eyes and continued to clean his wounds with the shirt.

"Nah it's fine" He smiles, I smiled, grabbing the shirt with my mouth.

I walked back to the water and dipped it in, washing the blood off it, I turned back around, walking back to River and carried on cleaning him up. After a few moments, I heard Adam panting, I looked over and saw him racing to us, he stops in front of us.

"Hi Adam" River smiles, looking at Adam, I looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

I walked back to the water, cleaning the blood off the shirt, I was finished, I put the shirt on the rock, where I found it. I walked into the water, trying to relax myself, my fear still burning through me, the water helped a little, cooling me down. I swam around, my head was just poking out the water. I watched as Adam and River walked over to me.

"Thank you Alice for helping me" He smiles politely and goes to the edge sitting down.

"That's fine, I had to do something you saved me after all" I smiled and turned away, swimming around.

My fear that still lingers was going away slowly, I was breathing in and trying to forget the memories and hurt. I turned back around and looked at Adam, he smiles, I slowly swam back to them. When I reached the edge, I laid my head on the rock staring into Adam's eyes, I shook my head and walked out the water. I shaked my body to dry myself, the water flying off me, I went for a little walk, I stopped in my tracks, I pointed my ears back and my tail goes between my legs.

I saw him again, the rogue he has come back, he's never gonna give up, I whimpered, backing away and I ran back to the waterfall with him following behind. I fell over just in front of Adam, I whimpered, crawling to him, Adam growls when he sees the rogue, his claws dug into the ground. River growls, standing up and walking beside me, I panicked.. Too close.. Too close! I whimpered to myself, the utter fear rushed through me, I back away from Adam and River. The rogue smirks, looking at me as I backed away from them in utter fear, I whimpered, I shut my eyes curling in a ball, I heard Adam growl.

Adam P.O.V

I turned my head, I watched as my mate crawls away from us in utter fear, she whimpers curling in a ball. I snapped my head back to the rogue.. It's all his fault!!.. I growled again and pounced on him, I scratched and clawed at him, he snaps at me and bites my leg, I whimpered, he kicks me off him, I stood back up.