Secret boyfriend? (Cadie)

Sadie was laying on her stomach, faceTiming some of her friends. Next to Sadie laid Caleb, napping. Sadie and her friends got around to talking about boys at some point. Though Sadie stayed a little bit quieter than usual, as she hadn't mentioned anything about her boyfriend who she had been dating for the past months.

"Sades, you're the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend come on!" One of her friends spoke up.
"I don't like anyone right now!" Sadie said raising her voice defending herself causing Caleb to slowly wake up. He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer still half asleep, momentarily visible to the camera.
"Who are you talking to" He said in a sleepy voice. This caused every one of Sadie's friends to go insane.

"Who was that?!"
"The voice was so dark!!"
"Do you have something you want to tell us?!"
"You said you didn't like anyone huh?" She heard them say before she quickly closed her laptop.
She sat up in silence for a little bit thinking about what just happened and turned around to see a fully awake Caleb rubbing his eyes.
"Idiot" Sadie said frowning crossing her arms making it look like she was upset.
"I'm sorry Sades" he said feeling guilty knowing she didn't want everyone to know and pulled out his arms, motioning her to cuddle with him. Yet Sadie couldn't be mad at Caleb. Not when he looked so cute and innocent, she thought to herself and she knew the truth had to come out once. She playfully rolled her eyes and went to lay in Caleb's arms. She laid her head on his chest and drapped her thigh over his body, her arms around his torso. One of Caleb's hand placed on her thigh stroking his thumb back and fourth onto her bare skin. The other one in her hair, twisting strands around his finger and guiding it begins her ear.

————————————————-
(SORRY IT WAS SHORT)

I told myself I was gonna stay active but here I am posting after what, a week? Whoops🤭 but I've decided I want to include cadie so I'll pur like (lumax) or (cadie) at every title of each one shot :) Thanks for reading🫶

Words: 375