|| CHAPTER 3 - Comfort ||

The next morning, Xinai woke up to the smell of bacon. Awesome! Izu must be making breakfast again!! Xinai yawned and sat up, looking around his almost empty room. It was hard to believe that soon him and Izu would be living with Hana! Ooh, him and izu should bring her some food, so she doesn't just eat cereal again!!! Perfect idea. Xinai stood up and quickly changed before opening his door and walking into the small kitchen, he was right! Izu was making breakfast!
"Xinai! Good morning!" Xinai smiled, blinking sleepily.
"Morning Izu! How are so far today?"
"Could be better, I accidentally burnt myself- but I'm all good now!"
"Well it's great that you're fine now, are you almost done? We could bring it to Hana's and eat with her!" Xinai suggested, smiling brightly.
"Oh my gosh why didn't I think of that?! I'll be done in a minute!!!"

Once they had finished getting ready they headed to Hana's house. Upon arrival they noticed that her lights weren't on inside - weird. Izu gave Xinai a look and he shrugged before opening the door.
"Hana? You up yet? We brought breakfast!!" They waited a minute. No response. Izu shut the door to the house after the two walked inside and set the food on the table. They both walked towards Hana's room. A faint sobbing sound could be heard. Izu gasped quietly and looked at Xinai again. Xinai sighed and slowly opened the door, it hurt him to see his best friend like this. What happened? Did he need to punch someone for her? Cause, he'd do it! He'd do it in a heartbeat! He looked over at izu and signaled for her to go in another room, izu nodded and left. Xinai walked into the room and sat down next to Hans, who, almost instantly clung onto her friend.
"I'm sorry xinai..!! It - it happened again! I got angry again! For no reason! and I - I fainted again - I started freaking out and then BOOM! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! - please don't - please don't be mad! I won't do it again! I swear!" Xinai was used to her acting like this after something happens, Hana had some.. issues in the past, involving her and her parents. Xinai held onto his friend, letting her speak. He knew it was best not to say much when this happened.
"I- I swear..!! I'm not lying this time!! I didn't mean - I didn't mean to lie to her!! Xinai I love her! I don't - I don't wanna lie to her! It hurts! Everything hurts!" Xinai stared at Hana, wait.. who was she talking about? You know what, it's not the time! Xinai rubbed Hana's back comfortably.
"Shh, Hana, everythings alright, you're okay, nobody's mad. You're okay. You're safe." Hana went silent before digging her face in her friends chest, eventually, she fell asleep. Izu came into the room and Hugged Hana, and they all fell asleep while hugging.