Scene IV

🐯

After what seemed like hours trying to get an address out of Bekkett (with a little help from his phone), Remus strapped him into the passengers seat, shutting the car doors when he got comfortable behind the wheel. The engine roared as the car drove out the lot, making the two of them bounce a little in their seats. Bekk lulled his head against the car strap, eyes fixated on the stranger driving him.

🐰

"Have you always worked as a host or is this a new thing for you?"

🐯

Remus kept his eyes on the road, his gloved hands firm on the leather grips. The mention of him hosting made him realize his mask was still on. He would've taken it off, but part of him didn't want the boy to recognize him. Not like this, anyways.

"I've done... similar jobs here and there. This is my first time hosting at an izakaya though. It's not everyday the two mix."

They drove past the high rise buildings into a more secluded area of the city. The car slowed down as it passed by rows of apartments.

🐰

Bekkett hummed to some song that was stuck in his head, swaying his head to the tune. He pointed to where his apartment was, and where Remus could park.

🐯

As they parked and walked out, Bekkett was worn on his arm, clinging tightly. It was already 4 in the morning and Remus was beat. He offered to walk him to his apartment for the boy could barely stand on his two feet. He said yes.

🐰

Bekkett clumsily unlocked the apartment door. The inside of the apartment was neat and clean. A far contrast from the outside of the apartments. He stepped inside, holding the door open for Remus, which he barely has the strength to do.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked sweetly. Even if it was 4 in the morning he still wanted to be courteous..

🐯

Remus took in his new surroundings, the sent of nutmeg and ginger filling his nose. For an apartment in the poorest part of town, the interior was surprisingly clean, littered with all kinds of house plants from succulents to orchids. He walked by the kitchen, feeling the petal of one of the delicate white orchids.

"No thank you. You should really get some rest."

🐰

He gave him a weak smile. Bekkett knew that he *should* sleep but that didn't mean he would. He stepped into the bathroom for a few minutes and washed off his face. As he stepped out, de didn't necessarily look different, just more real.

He was even more pale without the layer of foundation on his face. Freckles were plastered across his face, and dark bags rested beneath his eyes.

His face was pink, different from the shades of red he turned when he was flustered. The light blush must have been a lingering affect if the alcohol. His ears, however; Burned bright red... Was he embarrassed to have someone in his apartment, or had he never had visitors before..

🐯

Remus stood by the entrance respectfully. He didn't want Bekk to think he was some creep that invited himself into his apartment.