Chapter Two

Eren's POV

My head was pounding, there was a voice talking but I couldn't hear. God my head hurts like hell. I was dark...wait I had something over my head. Shit! I'm tethered to the seat. Where the fuck am I? Was is the gang? Wait, that's tomorrow. Why would they take me now? Moving around, I felt what bound me to the chair. Feels like rope... thick rope.

"He's up" a monotone voice said. They seemed kind of far

What was over my head was snatched away. I was blinded by bright lights. I squinted my eyes the blinding lights and then letting them adjust to the light. 

"Say your name again," the voice said.

"E-Eren" I stutter out. My head was killing me. I couldn't focus.

"Well we've discussed you and made our choice." I heard footsteps approaching me. "Cut him"

Someone came from behind and cut the ropes freeing my arms. The same person who cut me loose grabbed my arm, pulling me up from the chair. God this was pissing me off. They moved the chair away and the monotone voice spoke again

"I hope you're ready" they stepped into the light "I don't show mercy"

Those eyes. I know those fucking eyes. I saw them the night my parents were killed. I felt pure rage rush through my body. Now that I've seen his face, he's so fucked.

"You're smiling at a time like this?" He frowned "You're a sick fuck"

He slammed his knee into my gut. I fell to the floor clenching my gut. He grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the floor. He let go and kept kicking me. I think I blacked out because next thing you know he wasn't kicking me but he spoke. It sounded fuzzy. I felt warm iron liquid in my mouth, I spat it out.

"Ah he's alive. I really thought I killed you for a second there" He walked away from me "Hey, come clean him up"

I was dragged to a small operating room. I pulled myself from their grips and lifted myself up. "Shit" I whispered out. I was in so much pain, he really meant it. 'I don't show mercy' Ha, what a fucking demon. I sat down on the cot bed and looked around. It was a small room with a L counter and a rolling chair. The windows took up the walls.

"Well, Well! Look at what he did to you!" a girl with glasses walked into the room "But don't worry! I'll fix you all up" She had brown hair that was in a ponytail.

She rolled over one of the metal hospital tables that had medical aid on it. I was in there for a good hour and listened to her be so fascinated in my body. She awed over my eye color and how my body should be more bruised than it is now and that I'm a super human and blah blah. For the day, I was told to lay in bed and rest. I was thinking about my next move. Who I would get close with but I've only met two of the gang members I should wait and then pick. The door opened and a strawberry short haired girl stood in the doorway with a tray of food. She looked sweet. What was she doing in a gang like this? She placed the tray next to me on a table.

"It's not much" she smiled "Oh! And one more thing" She was inches away from my face "If I were you I'd stay away from the Levi you disgusting brat." with that she left.

Well she's a bitch and isn't well.. scary. And who the fuck his Levi? Maybe it's that demon. I sat up and put the tray on my lap. It was mashed potatoes and a grilled pork chop. I couldn't complain, at least they're feeding me. 

The brown haired woman returned to the room to check on me. Introducing herself as 'Ji' and saying I would be addressed as 'Ren'. Ji explained that they use nicknames to address everyone to the recently arrived members and didn't go into any detail about why.

"Oh.. So if you guys use nicknames, who's Levi?" She snapped her head at me.

"Who told you that name?" she stopped having a friendly tone.

"The strawberry hair girl, the one who gave me food."

"Thank you"

She got up and left not finishing her check up. I guess I got that girl in trouble... oh well I didn't care. I lay back down and fell asleep.

_-_-__-_-__-_

I woke up to someone kicking the bed. "Oi, wake up" I opened my eyes to see those murderous eyes I hate so fucking much. "You've slept your rest hours away, I have things for you to do."

I followed him out of the room looking around. Is this a house? Is it inside or outside of which town? There was a living room with a TV on a stand. There was one long table I saw looking through a rather large doorway. There were four couches arranged in a square with a small coffee table. Further into the dining area was a large kitchen. There were three doors off the left of the small room I was resting in. There was a hallway next to the kitchen wall, a door was next to it, which I couldn't see into very well.

"You're going to be living here from now on. If you want to grab things from your house, we'll drive you over there but in the meantime you'll be cleaning."

"Cleaning? Seriously?" he glared at me making a 'tch' sound

"I'll be checking your work. The cleaning supplies are in the nurse room in the closet" with that he walked to the hallway leaving me here to....clean.

I sighed and walked to the closet grabbing the supplies out of the closet. I swiped the wood floor then mopped, moving on to washing all the windows. I headed to the kitchen and cleaned the counters, stove and the double sink. It took about 2 hours to do since the area was very spacious. I sat on one of the couches. I didn't want to snoop around yet. I waited for the demon to come back and 'check my work'. The girl that brought me food appeared from the hallway with bandages around her arm and a patch on her cheek. Was that because of me? Did they beat her for saying a name? She saw me staring at her and glared at me until she walked into the dining room. I looked back at the hall and saw the demon looking around the area.

He walked over to me and told me to follow him. We walked into the short hallway that led to some stairs. It led to a living room and had two sets of doors on three of the walls and there was another set of stairs. Damn how many stairs are there? We walked up the stairwell. It was like a small hallway and it had two doors across from each other and one door on the left. We walked down the hall to the farthest door and opened it. "This is our bathroom." He closed it. Wait our bathroom? We walked to the right side door and walked in. "This is your room."

It held a full sized bed and folded covers on the corner of the bed. To the right there was a desk and a bookshelf next to it. On the left is a double door closet.

_-time skip-_

After gathering everything from 'my house' I put everything away in the room I would be sleeping in. And man, it was so fucking hard trying to pack my gun and ammo with the short fucker watching me. I opened the double door closest to see a dresser and a line to hang clothes on. I opened the bottom drawer and placed my gun in it covering it with my boxers and socks. I know it's a very obvious spot to look for a gun but there was no where else to hide it. I put my ammo on the shelf above the clothing rack. Also, I put my shoes on the shelf.

I unfolded the covers and made my bed. My bed was in the middle of the room so was my window. The window had dark blue curtains on them which I liked, the sun wouldn't get through easily. I looked out the window. There were trees, all I saw were trees. I opened the window and stuck my head out to look for anything around. It was all trees. There was a road leading into the woods but other than that... there was nothing. I closed the window hoping to get a better look tomorrow when the sun is out. Closing the curtain, I climbed into the warm bed. When will I be introduced to everyone else...If there was anyone else.

Day one without being killed.