Chapter 7

-Law's PoV-

       'That...was weird...' I looked at the wall and look at the clock. It was already 9.10 p.m.. 'Sh*t! It's already this late?!' I stood and went to the kitchen. 'I forgot to put the rubbish out for collection.' I grabbed the rubbish and went to the door. I sigh. 'Should I just use my devil fruit power to teleport down stair? ... Nope. Might got caught.'

       I put on a pair of sandals and was about to step out of the apartment as I opened the door. "Hm?" It was a coincidence that I happened to glanced to the left, (which is luffy's apartment.) when I accidentally witnessed something I felt like I shouldn't have. "!!" 'Eh?!'

       The blonde guy that I just met on the library (named Sabo if I remembered correctly), and Luffy were hugging eachother tightly. 'a-- maybe if I just move slowly, they won't see m--' When I just about to take one step back, they already released their hugs. '!' Luffy was closing his eyes when he was hugging, and coincidentally was facing toward my place. When they brake out of their hugs, Luffy opened his eyes and happened to saw me.

       "?" He stared at me for a second and smiled brightly. "Law?! You're awake??" He asked. Sabo put his right hand on Luffy's head and ruffled his hair. "I'm gonna head off now, Luf." He said it while still ruffling Luffy's hair. Luffy tried to make Sabo stop ruffling his hair, but looked like Sabo was much more stronger than Luffy. "Sabo! Stop ruffling my hair! I'm not a little kid anymore!!"

       "Yeah, sure. 'night, Luffy." He said and stopped ruffling Luffy's hair. "Alright, goodnight." Luffy answered while pouting. Sabo looked at me and smiled. "See ya, Law." "..." Sabo head off and Luffy sent him away only with look.

       He then turned to look at me and frown. "Did I woke you up? Sorry if I did." There was silence between us for a while. "Uh... Well, goodnight then, Law. Sleep well." He waved and went back inside his apartment. ''pipp- pipp-''

       "?" It was the sound of a sport car. I looked at the parking infront of the building from the hall. It was the blomde guy's car. "Hmph." I waited for him to go away. After a while and confirmed as there were no beings that could be there, I used ''room''  to went to the garbage collecting place.

....

       The sun hadn't rise yet, but there were already some students in the campus. I came to the campus early for today, to finish my report and sturdy in the library. I took my books from my locker, and put them in my bag where I put my report papers. I was in my way to the library when I suddenly remembered about last night.

       I arrived at the library. Lucky me today the librarian in charge today came early. I went to the single chair table beside the window. I settled at the table. 'Those two last night, seems pretty close. They must be dating or something...' I took out my pen and ruffled the back of my head while thinking.  '... Not that it matters to me or anything.' I took out my working glasses from my beg and start writing my report.

       'It's none of my business too.' An hour or so later, my report was about to finish. Suddenly someone appeared infront of me. 'hm?' I was going to look at the person, but a familiar voice came out from the person made me shocked.

        "Hey, Law!" I instantly looked at his face. It was Luffy. He put both of his hands on the table and smiled widely. 'EH?!' I stood up because of the shocked. My pen and report papers touched the floor while my chair fall to the back.

       "ACK!! Oof- Law, you ok? You look pale." I sat the chair back and took my papers and pen from the floor and put it back on the table. "... I'm fine."

...

       It was silence between us for a minute. 'Of course he'd turned up here too..... How the heck we keep running into each other?!' I opened my closed eyes and looked at him. "Can I sit here?" He dragged a chair from another table while asking. I sat on my chair and answered, "No." I was going to continue my report, but he didn't even listen to me.

       'What does he think he's doing. I clearly said no.' I glared at him and was about to asked, "... Wh-" "Wow, you look really good with the glasses! I didn't know you wore glasses!!" He said while looking at me with shinning big eyes. '... What is he talking about' I don't know if it was just my imagination, but I felt like hot oils was poured to my ears.

       "Wha-- What the heck are you spouting nonsense about?!" I half shouted as I covered my face with my left arm and scooted backward. He tilted his head. "? Tora-o, why are you covering your face?" He asked. "!! ..... It's nothing. Wait a min-" He interrupted me. He looked at his left. "O- OH! RIGHT! To- Law, ... I was wondering, if you're not doing anything.... maybe you'd like to eat breakfast with me? AH! But of course it can be anywhere you want." I looked at my report papers. I clenched my fist and looked at him. "..... Sur--"  

       ''purururu!'' The sound came from Luffy's pocket. "Ah, sorry! I forgot to mute my den den mushi before coming here. Excuse me for a second." He said while he was taking out a den den mushi. 'Hm? Isn't that- THE NEW RELEASED OF AV DEVICE?!' Luffy answered the call. "Hello? Uh, Zoro? ... Hah, ah! Yeah, I'm here already. I'm just with a new frie--- OH! Right! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! Wait I'M COMING!! Zoro, you can't definitely tell Nami that I forgot!! Alright, see ya." 

       He turned to looked at me back. "Haha... I'm sorry Law. I have to go." He said with a guilty face while putting back his av device into his pocket. "Ah, but at lunch I'm free! So... see you later?" He said while waving and rushed to the exit. "..." 'Who's Zoro? It wasn't Sabo?'

(A/N: .... umm.... I know it's late and I have no right to ask for another forgiveness after I have never really follow the deadline I promised. 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️ Gomen.. And thanks for reading. Next chapter will be titled as "Lunch". Just a head start... I have wrote a little for that chapter. But only a little. Probably gonna update it next week because currently at my place, it's  night. Like really late. Tomorrow I have morning classes T-T I hate morning classes... but I have to. So, see ya next week after my phone has heal.)