Lunch

-Luffy's PoV-

       It was lunch time and I was in my way to the cafeteria, but then I bumped into someone. "ouch... Hey! That's hurt!" I said as I stand up. In front of me was a girl wearing a cap with red and white hair. She was wearing a white jacket with hood, and a red t-shirt in the jacket.

       'Have I seen her somewhere? She looks familiar.' I thought. She stood up and said, "Ah, sorry. I'm kinda in a bit of a hurry." She bowed and ran off. "..what a weird person." I looked at her run. Zoro was with me at that time because we were going to the cafeteria together. "Hey Luffy. You know her?"

       I looked at him. "No. Not really. I don't know her. But she does looks familiar though. But that's a side, LET'S GO!! TO THE CAFETERIA. IM HUNGRY!!" We wouldn't usually go to the cafeteria because Sanji would always bought us Lunch he cooked, but today Sanji didn't come. We already texted him, but he haven't replied yet.

       Zoro will always got loss, so as I ran to the cafeteria, I dragged him by his collar. When we arrived at the cafeteria, the place was already about to full. There's only a few tables left. "I guess it was right for me to come here faster!!" We went to bought our food first and then search for a place to sit. That's when I spotted a black and white familiar hat.

       "Tora-o?" I dash to the table where I think Law was sitting. 'Oh!! He really is Law.' "Hey!! We meet again Law!" I smiled at him. Beside him was an empty chair, so I sat next to him. "Hmn." Was all he answered. After I sat, I then realized there were two other people sitting with law. 'Hm? Who are they? Tora-o's friend?'

       I sat on the left side of law, while there was a guy with short hair and wore a black trapper like hat that have a name on it with a small penguin on top of it, sitting beside law on his right side. While beside that guy, a shoulder length brown-ish red hair person wearing a newsboy type of hat and a sunglasses, sat there. 

       "Hello!! My name's Luffy! Nice to meet you!" I said and smiled at them. "Oh, Hi!" They greeted back with a smile. "Hey, are they your friends Law?" I asked. "You could say that." He continued to eat. "Hmm. What's you guys' name?" The person with red shoulder length hair answered, "My name's Shachi! And this next to me is Penguin!" "Oi, why are you the one to introduce me!" The guy name penguin said to the Shachi person.

         He then looked at me and asked. "Luffy, right?" "Yeah?" I answered. "So, what are you and Law's relationship?" He asked with a smirk. 'relationship?' I looked at Law and Law was glaring at Penguin. "We're friends!" I said. "We're not!!" Law said and glares at me. Both Shachi and Penguin grin widely. "Hmm... That's suspicious." Penguin said.

       Suddenly someone approached us. "Hey Law. Nice to meet you again." He greeted and sat Infront of me. I looked at the person, and that person was Sabo. 'Sabo?! What is he doing here today?' I wanted to ask, but it didn't really came out of my mouth. Well, he wasn't supposed to be here today because he doesn't have any class. "Why are you sitting with us?" Law asked while glaring at Sabo.

       "Why is Luffy sitting with you guys?" Sabo asked back. Everyone was silent. Suddenly, Zoro came running to us and yelled."LUFFY!!" "Eh! Zoro?! Oh, right! Did you get lost again, Zoro?" Zoro glared at me. "Oi Luffy, you.... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!!" He said. "Eh, I did? Oh, sorry, Zoro. I won't do it again." I said while smiling. He sigh. He was holding his wallet, keys, and personal stuffs, all in his right hand.

       He then looked at the people sitting at the table and put his stuffs on the table next to my already empty tray. "Hm? Who are they Luffy?" Zoro asked while looking at Law and his friends. "My new friends!!" I said. "I'm not you're friend!!" Law denied. "Eeeh... But aren't we neighbor?" I asked looking at him confusingly. "That doesn't make us friends!" "Wait, wait. Neighbor?" Zoro asked me while pointing his index finger at Law.

       I nodded. He looked at Law and said, "Oh. So he's that Traf-guy you said last time?" Before I could answer, Shachi and Penguin Interrupted. "Traf-guy? What's with that? A nickname?" Shachi and Penguin asked in unison. I looked at them. "Nickname? What are you talking about. Law's name is Traf-something right? It's to hard to pronounce."

       They made an o face. Law has been silent for a while, but then he said. "Don't call me Traf-guy. My name is Trafalgar Law." Zoro went to sit in front of him. "Oh, nice to meet you then. I'm zoro, Luffy's friend."

       Suddenly, Sabo stood up from his chair and took a napkin and lean closer to me. "Luffy." He wiped my mouth. "Eh! Did I got food on my face?!" Sabo smiled. "Yeah, a bit."

-Law's PoV-

       'Hmmm... They're definitely dating, aren't they?' Luffy then stood up. "Aww, I'm still hungry. But I have another class now. I should get going." He looked at Zoro and asked. "Do you have anymore classes today? Oh yeah, and where did your food go?" Zoro looked at him and answered. "I already finished it before I found you. And I don't have classes anymore for today." Luffy then looked at me, Penguin and Shachi.

       "What about you three? Do you guys have any classes?" He asked. "Me and Penguin have another classes. But not soon." Shachi said. Then they looked at me. "..." I sigh. "No. I don't have any."

...

       After that, we all went our separate ways. I yawned. 'hah... Finally, I can go home.' I was on my way went back to the apartment. '.... That guy... Why does he always so bright looking?! There's always some sparkly and flowery aura around him whenever he talk.' Suddenly, I saw Sabo and a woman with red bob hair cut hugging eachother infront of a campus door that leads to the car park.

       After hugging, they kissed eachother. 'huh... Isn't that Sabo?' I got shocked and hide from them. 'Is he cheating on Luffy? No. Maybe they just look similar?' I took another peek to see again. 'No, that's definitely him with some other woman. Well, it's not my business... But this doesn't feels right.'

       I took a pic of them sneakily and get out of that place. As I was running, I saw Sabo's car. 'Hm? Isn't that Sabo's car? ! I have an idea.' I took out a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote on the papers and fold it. I slid it on  his car and went away.

....

(A/N: T-T this is sucks... I have a writing block. I know this chapter isn't good. It long but boring!!! But in the end, I put some drama. Well, let see how will Law found out that all of that was just a misunderstanding 😁 Hahaha... I have no idea if I can make it more interesting tomorrow. I probably will update it late. Well every Sunday, I have a morning class. But only one. And it's online too.)