Twenty-one

You had minimal time to process that you were sprawled across his mattress.

You sat upright and scrambled higher up the bed, away from James. You felt his cold hands close around your ankles and you were dragged back down.

Then he was on top of you.

Panic-stricken, you clawed at the duvet, tried to push upright again. Your nose knocked into his jaw in the darkness and your eyes watered.

"Don't look so terrified Y/N" he hissed against your cheek, the iciness of his breath giving you goosebumps "isn't this what you came back for?"

You felt his weight lift off you, only to pin you to the mattress by his knee on your groin.
You yelped in surprise, and then pain.
He loomed above you and dragged your sweater up over your head.

He tossed the material aside and as he leaned back to appraise your tiny cami vest, your nipples that peaked hard beneath the thin material, your eyes began to adjust to his pale face.

He looked monstrous, violent, and as handsome as ever. You sucked in a breath.

Praying hadn't worked, you were no priest afterall, and this was no ordinary exorcism. So what did you have left to give?
You knew from the minute you decided to come back here that you would lose yourself. You fell in love with a dead man when you were unable to fall for anybody else. You didn't know the full extent of what he could do, what he'd already done countless times, but knowing didn't change anything. You did love him. So either you were as terrible and twisted as him, or there was a purpose behind your attachment to this monstrous man.

"I...yes" you answered, finally.

"Good" he spat and his hands were at your clothes again. Fingers digging unpracticed and uncaring into your human skin in his fervour.

He practically tore apart your clothing, didn't stop until you were laying there, naked and shivering on top the scarlet duvet. He removed the knee that held you down and stood to his full height above you. You meant to sit up but he stopped you with a firm hand on your shoulder.

"No" he spoke throatily, gaze travelling over every inch of exposed flesh. He drank in the sight of you as he began to shrug out of his suit jacket. He unclipped his maroon braces from his waistband. You flinched at the sound of metal clips hitting the floor. "I want to look at you before I fuck you, dear. You are exquisite. You are mine."

You shrank at his crude words. You hadn't done this before, obviously. No man had ever seen you so exposed. For a strange moment, despite everything, you felt self-conscious. Just as his starved gaze reached your crotch, you squeezed your legs together.

James let out a chuckle.

He dropped to a crouch at the foot of the bed and pried your legs apart with his rough hands. Your body complained but he dragged you towards him until your toes were touching the carpet. His eyes were fixed on your core, fully exposed before his eyes. His pupils were entirely blown now as he admired your most vulnerable area.

If he ever looked like a demon before, it hardly compared. What was worse, was that you wanted him. The desire was electricity in your veins. You wanted him this way. In every way.

The realisation that your body had betrayed you, and of what you were about to do, hit you like a truck. You felt paralysed.

His hands travelled up to the apex of your thighs, pushed them further apart and you gulped as he dipped his face to the inside of one. He bit hungrily at the soft flesh there, before lapping across the mark with his tongue.

"James wait! I haven't..."

"No, dear, you haven't. But-" and you jolted as he swiped a finger through your wet folds "-you aren't entirely innocent, are you?"