-: Introduction & Achievements :-

Hello! This is an introduction and achievements related chapter. It's a BTS Fanfiction, but I've changed the names to get more of an Arabian Nights theme feel. The names are carefully chosen, by keeping in mind which name appeals to each member. I hope my dear readers will understand.

Let's meet the characters.

Kim Seok-Jin as Junaid.
The oldest mate of the group, extremely caring and loving. He fusses over all his younger mates and keeps them healthy, polite and happy! Gotta problem? No worries, Junaid can solve it all! He seems to know what to do in every situation. But don't offend him, though! Apart from his Talent of being a fire controller, his broom also possesses a great skill of crashing onto people's faces.

Min Yoongi as Samir.
The second oldest mate, who speaks his mind. Can render you speechless by his sharp tongue, but still, caring in his own ways. With his soulmates he's the softest and cutest marshmallow, and gets shy quite easily. His little actions show how much he loves and cares for his soulmates. He'll never admit it, though! A real life tsundere here. Being a healer, he can heal you in no time! (Only if you'll beg him, of course.)

Jung Hoseok as Hasan.
The third oldest mate, who is the epitome of optimism. Wherever he stands, happiness spreads. He can cheer you up just with his presence, and make you laugh with just a sentence! However his anger is something won't like to witness, be careful! And being the protector of Samir, he doesn't like if strangers get too close to him!

Kim Namjoon as Irfan.
The most intelligent man in the group, who, with the cutest dimpled smile, has an unusual tendency to be clumsy. Although always trying to not get hit by his broom, he's Junaid's protector too! Despite him being cute, we can't forget his gentlemanly behaviour! Girls swoon over him all the time. And this undeniably hot man can sell spices that are even hotter! Or maybe he's hotter than them?

Park Jimin as Javed.
This man is a pure cinnamon roll and absolutely adores his soulmates. And being a Talented, he can talk to any of his Soulmates through mind! "Anytime, anywhere! Call for him, and he's there!" This is the motto he lives by. His killer looks are a stark contrast to his actual sweet and caring nature. However, don't get on his bad side. You'll be done for. And if it's a matter relating to his soulmates... his killer looks and hands may actually kill you.

Kim Taehyung as Tahir.
Looking at this man, I bet the first thing that'll come to your mind is... "How?!" How can a person be hot, handsome, cute, respectful and well-mannered at the same time?!
The answer to this I don't know, but what I do know is that he's currently quite a bit sad. Everyone in the Soulgroup is either a Talented or Protector, except him! Why destiny, why?!

Jeon Jungkook as Aayan.
He is the kind of man who can sweep you off your feet, make you fall face first in love, and woo you by his actions without even actually doing anything. Not surprised? Of course, everyone is aware of his charms. The youngest of the seven soulmates, he is adored and also pampered the most. But don't think he's a brat! He's been raised well, and he's kind and sensitive. And just as muscular. After all, he's the protector of Javed! Gotta keep him safe at all costs, right?

The princess, Yasmin.
She's the one and only daughter of the current king, and is known worldwide for her excellent beauty. But she, not interested in marriage, has other hobbies that include swords, arrows and punches. Her mind is unpredictable, and you'll never know what she might do next. If you're evil, beware! If not careful, you might become the next person she'll take down. Recently, she's been quite busy trying to inherit some throne...

The Prime Minister, or Wazir-E-Azam, Zahid Al-Omar.
The most trusted man of the Sultan (King) and is known for his intelligence. He aids the king in every possible way and is respected throughout the kingdom. But there are only a few who are aware of his crafty nature... and about his staff that seems ordinary when it really isn't.