the only part

Pulver anchors the double way as he follows the stream. Up ahead a giant, beaming thingy-majigy fixes its perspective and catches all 3 of captains eyes. They don't blow right away but before long his smithereens are splattered on top of his Lilly-white throw-over he'd recently bought on sale at a local knit market. Folded in two with nerves suddenly exhausted, he was out like a flash well before any blowing could even take place. Despite this, Little Jenny is pulverised by a two-way doubled up on all fours; sifting with a smile on its face resembling the hue of dehydration pee-pee. Poor old Jenny took that bait and ate that shit right off the hook.
Didn't say much. This was clean and precise to X. Envious of his room mates ultimate date. It was a bitter pill to swallow for X - bitter than the last couple hundred, anyway. There will always be more ways to score, he thought.
'Besides, pretty soon double Dutch will begin to come in double clutch once you get a vest to sign off on it' snarled right through the whiskers of the whispering Belle Hop. She was an upside down and inside out kind of them, several uses and plug-ins with multiple different pronouns thank-you-very-much!
'If only you'd take a chance on one of those fine vegetarian hunters' them thought. It's almost as if a commonplace conundrum could come crackling by any minute now. At the very least it was midnight before the swelling began. X would grieve and believe through it all: going, going, gone. It was damn near 7 hours before Jenny came to. Disillusioned at the shenanigans of the night before and fatigued from fornication, it was about 11-blinks until she spotted X and the bearded Belle Hop watching her and Pulver's every move. Every inhalation, every subtle twitch of muscle.
'Excuse you!' she mustered.
'Excuse us...we're just...starved of touch, if you will' said Belle.
Jenny found herself without retort.
'Yes, one cannot function without the sound of silence afforded to a single family household' she continued.
X failed to fix his gaze, and now he began to salivate at the sight of extra flesh and bone on his plate. Pulver jumped up, disturbed and alarmed at the two and a half sets of eyes and ears pointed in his direction.
'Tell me you missed the malfunction..?'
Finally it was X's turn to pipe up:
'A pipe is a pipe, my friend'.
Being kept up all night by activity was a recurring issue. Not a problem per se, after all it was the only action X had seen since 'nam. Being the dusk 'til dawn event that it inevitably always was, only now could X and Belle begin to wind down and get some shut eye. J & P on the other hand had business to attend to. Risky business. Once they had risen and rushed through the window, X and Belle locked eyes and shared a salacious smirk. There was one more item on the agenda before rest could begin, Belle signalled the signal to X who then slithered across the room and snatched the soiled white throw-over, gripping it with everything he had or did not have. Only now that it had been transported to their shared sexless single could they begin to feel at home. Sticky icky icky.
That was love, however twisted and tarnished.
'An awesome foursome' they thought collectively, finally alone to bone and moan. However, they would not. Today was not the day.