So This Is Love (Felix & Wyndham)

(two more amazing characters made by and given to me by Kiing_goat! I'll cherish all of them forever :D)

(tw : some violence)

I looked into the window of the café, really wishing I'd brought my wallet. I left it back at my room, like a complete idiot. My place is so far away from here, too- I should've done better.

"Hey, you. Do you know where this place is?"

I turned around to see two guys, one in a Team Aqua uniform. Neither of them look like a threat, though. The one in the uniform was fumbling with the map before he finally turned it around to show it to me.

"We're trying to get to here," he pointed at one of the places on the map.

"That's... a map of the Kalos region," I whispered to him.

He looked really embarrassed for a minute, face turning bright red.

"O-Oh! You're right haha... sorry sorry..." He quickly put it back and got out the right one, looking at it, "y-yeah this seems to be the correct one. We're sorry, miss."

"No! It's alright, you didn't know. I make those mistakes all the time myself," I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Please excuse my brother," the other guy said, "well... now that it seems we've been here long enough troubling this young lady, I suppose we should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Wyndham, and this is my brother, Felix."

"Nice to meet you both! I'm Cris!"

"It's nice to meet you too! Hey uh, thank you for not judging me by the way... I usually get rude stares because I go out in uniform, and Wyndham gets dragged into it because he's associated with me," Felix said, a bit sadly.

"Well, I won't judge you. I don't think there's anything wrong with being in Team Aqua. I work for Team Magma."

"Gotta say, you are the nicest person from Team Magma that I've ever met... everyone there usually talks down to us."

"I won't do that, promise!"

Felix smiled brightly at this and Wyndham gave a nod of approval.

"Oh yes, we kinda saw you gazing into the window- why didn't you go in?" Wyndham asked.

"Embarrassing story, really. I forgot my wallet at home and can't go back to get it since it's too far away."

"Oh! No problem, c'mon in with us, we'll take care of it. It's no good being hungry," he smiled.

"Wh... are you sure?"

"Definitely!"

I followed him and Felix into the café. Felix stayed close to me as he got some nasty looks from people, but I sharply glared at them, causing them to look away. Wyndham ordered for the three of us and we took it to go.

"I'm gonna pay you guys back," I said, "the only thing I have is my number, but I don't know how good that is..."

"I'd love to have it, the only friend I have is my brother. He's cool but I'd love to see you again!"

"Yes, I agree," Wyndham smiled. I gave them both my number and started walking back to my place after we said our goodbyes.

Months later...

My Pokénav ringed. I picked it up for our usual group call, I always find them to be super fun!

"Hey guys," I said, after answering.

"Hey Cris!"

"Evening, Cris."

"What's up?"

"Felix and I were thinking... can you meet up with us where we met? The very first time?"

"Yeah of course! Is everything okay?"

"Yeah! We just wanted to see you," Felix smiled.

I smiled too, excited to hang out with them. Once we all left the call, I got dressed, slipping on my shoes and not forgetting my wallet this time. I brought my drawings of them as well.

It took a while, but I got there. It's nighttime, but the streets are illuminated with light from the streetlamps. I started walking to the café, when I got pulled into an alley.

"Give me all your money," the voice slurred. He sounds drunk.

"No," I said, calmly. The guy tried to take my bag but I punched him in the jaw. Before I could pull my hand away, he grabbed my wrist hard. Well, that's gonna leave a nasty bruise tomorrow... He was absolutely persistent on taking my bag- however, I wasn't worried about the money. I was worried about the drawings, I was eager all of last night to give them to Felix and Wyndham. I have a crush on the both of them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing."

There stood Felix, with an expression I had never seen on him before. He's looking absolutely feral as he walked toward us.

"What do you think you're gonna do?" the drunk man laughed. Felix punched him so hard, he flew back some, giving the man a broken nose. The man scrambled away as Felix tried to run after him, but I quickly grabbed his hand. He snapped out of it, looking at me with concern.

"What did he do? Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he... I swear to Arceus if he did-"

I shook my head, pulling him into a tight hug, "no, it's alright. Thank you so much, Felix. You're amazing."

He hugged me back, not wanting to let go. Felix lightly ran his hand through my hair, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh man, what happened here?" Wyndham asked.

"Some guy was attacking Cris and well... I may or may not have given him a reason to leave with his life."

"Hey, good on you for defending her though. I would've stepped in as well had I known what was going on. You alright, Cris?"

"Yeah! All good. Felix, you alright?"

"Mhm, only knowing that you're okay, though."

"Honestly? I wasn't worried about myself, but rather the things I brought for you guys," I pulled away from Felix for a moment, getting the drawings out and handing them to him and Wyndham.

"Wow! The talent you have is incredible," Wyndham said, impressed.

Felix looked at the drawing, and then at me, with so much love. I could practically feel it emanating off of him.

"I'll cherish it forever," he whispered.

"We both have something to admit," Wyndham looked at the ground a little.

"I... I do too..." I felt shy all of a sudden.

"How about we all come out and say it?"

I nodded. One, two...

"We have a crush on you!"

"I have a crush on you!"

We said, all at the same time, the three of us blushing about it. I smiled brightly.

"Can we kiss you?" Felix whispered. I nodded as I kissed him, and then Wyndham.

Needless to say, this has been the best day of my life.