Nimra

Nimra POV

I was stood at the school gates waiting for my friends, headphones on my ears, loud music playing. I like to see myself as a stylish person. For today's outfit, I chose a crop black shirt with a short and skinny skirt to match. I picked my favourite platforms this morning and I think I look good enough to impress some people. 

I've been feeling lonely these days so I thought to try and find someone for me. I recently came to terms with who I am. I am a bisexual female and damn does it feel good to be so open with myself. But I'm only open with myself. Not my friends. Not my mom. Not anyone. Though if I was to tell someone first, I'd tell my mom. She's the closest to me ever since dad left us for another woman. It hurts most of the time but I've grown a sort of numbness to it. Anyways, that's enough about me. 

I saw my group walk up towards me and pulled them each into a separate hug. Javaria smelt extra nice. She always does. Not that I'm attracted to her in that sense. Last was Zainab. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I usually hold on to her a little extra long just to see Sooyoung and Javaria's expressions. I know they like her. They have for a long time. What can I say? Z's a likeable girl. Anyways, I pulled away quick because Javaria looked just about ready to jump me. She's scary but it's all just jokes regardless.

We slowly made our way inside. Sooyoung and Zainab went towards the locker room and I parted ways with Javaria as my first lesson was science. I don't share many lessons with them but it's still fun to be around them at lunch. I walked into the classroom and my eyes first landed on the girl at the back. She's quiet, blonde, a cutie. I've had my eye on her recently. I think her name's Zahra? I don't pay much attention but I must have heard a teacher say it. Regardless of that, she's in most of my lessons which means I get to admire her for long. I don't take this small attraction as something permanent, considering I usually have a new crush after a week. I already like the boy behind me, Max. He's cute, nerdy and smart. What more could I want?

45 minutes later.

Lesson ended and I got up to make my way to math. Aaaaaand I just realised I forgot my textbook. I'm fucked. I was skipping through the corridor until I bumped into someone, they dropped their textbook and without looking up at them, I grinned. 'Hey! do you have math now because if you don't can I borrow your math textbook I totally didnt forget min-' I was cut off. 'Nimra! It's me for god's sake. Take my damn textbook and make sure you return it after break. I have double. Thanks and goodbye.' Zainab kissed me on the cheek and ran away, Javaria trailing behind her with a glare in her eyes. I shivered. SHE kissed me. It wasn't the other way round so why was my life at stake?!

Oh well. I made my way to a miserable math lesson.