Chapter 3: Roll Out Release?

(Hi guys! This chapter took a bit more time to come up with, as the ever so standard curse of writer's block tried to take hold of me. But I managed to power through it for this...hopefully. I'm writing this in advance. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter!)

We open yet again on Y/N conked out on his bed. Between the exciting day he had with Sam and 'Maria', and staying up incredibly late to continue working on the finishing touches for Roll Out, dude once again managed to work himself to the point of blacking out. But y'know what? It payed off. The DJ duel is tonight and for once Y/N can actually say he's completely ready for something. Or at least let's hope things go the way he intended.

Suddenly, the door to his room opened up and light poured in through the crack, causing Y/N to groan.

Sina: Y/N get up.

Y/N: Whyyyyyy?

Sina: I made eggs, so get up already.

Y/N: Ok!

The mention of food immediately got Y/N up from bed. It was almost frightening to Sina to watch him make a complete 180 in terms of energy. He practically ran down the stairs to go eat, and Sina just sighed for a moment before realizing what she unleashed.

Sina: Hey! Save some for me!

Sina had ran down the steps as quickly as she could to not miss out on her meal, only to find that Y/N had actually been respectful and left her half of the eggs.

Sina: That's...surprising.

Y/N: What? Ahm not a mohnster.

Sina: Yet you still can't grasp the concept of not talking with your mouth full.

Y/N then swallowed his eggs having a bit of an embarrassed look on his face.

Sina: Anyways, any luck finding a job?

Y/N: Well yeah actually. You remember that one girl from a week or two ago, Sam?

Sina: The one who was collectively whooping us?

Y/N: The very same.

Sina: What about her?

Y/N: Well I played some turf with her and her boss Maria, and found out they do a simple cleaning job near Octo Valley. So I asked if I could join.

Sina: Nice. Any word yet?

Y/N: No not yet-

Y/N's phone suddenly buzzed, catching him off guard for a moment before he read it was Sam.

Y/N: Hold on, its Sam.

Y/N then walked out of the kitchen and up to his room before answering the phone.

Y/N: What's up Sam?

Sam: Nothing much man, just calling to tell you that you got accepted to help us out over near the Valley.

Y/N: Fresh! So how do I get there?

Sam: Meet in the Plaza in 20 and I'll show you the way.

Y/N: Gotcha, thanks a ton Sam.

Sam: No problem, looking forward to working with ya!

Y/N: Same!

Y/N then got out of his room and went back to the kitchen.

Sina: So? What was that about?

Y/N: I got that job with Sam!

Sina: Nice, when do you start?