Sahasi And Ananda's Funeral

Sahasi And Ananda's Death was announced later that day

Sahasi And Ananda's Death was announced later that day. "Surak? Where is Sahasi And Ananda?" Queen Janna asked. "And Where is Kovu?" Queen Janna asked.  "Mother, I'm afraid that Sahasi And Ananda are Dead... They Died in the Mountain Goat stampede..." Surak Said. "Kovu got kidnapped following their death." After hearing those words from her own son, she burst into tears... "I...I can't beleive this..." Queen Janna Said. "I lost my own son... and my own daughter-in-law... now I have to prepare their eulogy for their funeral." She continued. The Royal Majuzi got out of the den ready to announce the news to the inhabitants. "Animals Of The Tree Of Life! Sahasi And Ananda Have tragically died in a Mountain Goat Stampede." The Royal Majuzi Said. Every Animal Of The Tree Of Life wept knowing that the 2 lions who would have been King and Queen of The Tree Of Life are now dead. "As is tradition we will gather at the willows to say goodbye to Sahasi And Ananda." The Royal Majuzi Said. "Queen Janna will continue her reign after the funeral." The Royal Majuzi Said. Later The Funeral happened and inhabitants placed flowers on the grave. Sahasi And Ananda share 1 Grave now. "Sahasi was a good son, Prince & Father... He will be forever missed by all of us..." Queen Janna Said. "Ananda was a good princess and a good mother." She added. Surak And Nirmala appeared near their grave. So did Rani and Baliyo. "Now Surak And Nirmala Are in charge of keeping Rani and Baliyo safe. Rani is officially my heir now. She will take the throne after me since Kovu isn't here." Queen Janna Said. Rani gasps in response while one tear filled up one of her eyes. Nobody could believe that this had happened plus the fact that Sahasi And Ananda didn't get to become King and Queen Of The Tree Of Life. This was an unfortunate event they would never ever forget in their entire lives. That was such a depressing moment in their lives... It was just unfortunate how this happened to them so soon. This wasn't an easy moment for them at all.