Surak And Nirmala start to take care of Rani and Baliyo

After the funeral, Surak And Nirmala had to start taking care of Rani and Baliyo. "We know how hard it will be to beleive that your parents are dead, but we should move on." Surak Said. "Surak is right, cubs, we must move on." Nirmala Said. "I know but I just miss mommy and daddy..." Rani Said. "Me too." Baliyo Said. "We know you do, but we're going to have to grieve now, and the way me and Nirmala will grieve is to remember 1 of your grandfather's last wishes: that if something bad happens to your parents, we would take care of you. Now we have to fulfill that wish." Surak Said. "Ok, Unlce." Rani Said. "Got it, Uncle." Baliyo Said. After that Rani and Baliyo were still struck by the grief that would pass after some time. The storm would have to pass eventually so Rani and Baliyo could start living a normal life again. They had to go trough the grieving process for the loss of their parents. "Welp, now it is time to start patrol." Surak Said. The Night Pride went on patrol and everyone seemed to be safe. Then a new Inhabitant had reached the Tree Of Life. He was a fox and his name was Mark. "Hello, how can we help you?" Queen Janna asked. "I have been looking for a new home and I heard The Tree Of Life seems like a good place to live. Is that true?" Mark replied. "Yes it is." Queen Janna Said. "What is your name?" Queen Janna Asked. "My name is Mark. And you are..." Mark replied. "I am Janna, the old and current Queen Of The Tree Of Life." Queen Janna Said. "Be welcome here, Mark." Queen Janna Said. "Thank you, Queen Janna." Mark Said. "So you're the new inhabitant here, right?" Surak asked. "Yes, but who are you?" Mark Asked. "My name is Surak. The lioness with the blue eyes and flower is Nirmala and these 2 cubs are named Rani and Baliyo." Surak Said. "Well it's nice to meet you, Surak And Nirmala And Rani And Baliyo." Mark Said. "Nice To Meet You Too." They All Said. Later that Night, the spirits of Sahasi, Ananda, And King Atma appeared in the sky. 

It was obvious that Sahasi was now reunited with his father

It was obvious that Sahasi was now reunited with his father. "Hi, Son." King Atma Said. "Hi, Father." Surak Replied. "Hello, Surak And Nirmala." Sahasi And Ananda Said. "Hello, Sahasi And Ananda." Surak And Nirmala Said. "Who are those 3?" Mark Asked. "Mark, I would like you to meet my father, Atma, my brother, Sahasi & my sister-in-law, Ananda." Surak Said. "Father, Sahasi, Ananda, Meet Mark." Surak added. "Hello, Mark." Ananda Said. "Yes, Hello." Sahasi Said. "How are you, Mark?" King Atma Asked. "I'm neutral." Mark Said. "Oh and Hi, Our Cubs Rani And Baliyo." Ananda Said. "Yes, Hello." Sahasi Said. "How are you 2 doing, my grandchildren?" King Atma Asked. "We're fine." Rani Said trying to hide her frown with a fake smile. "Yeah, we're fine." Baliyo Said also trying to hide his frown with a fake smile. "But we miss you..." Rani Said frowning. "We know, we miss you too." Sahasi Said. "And Where's you're big brother?" King Atma Asked. "Well, Father, their big brother Kovu... well... he got kidnapped when Sahasi died..." Surak Said. "He WHAT?!" King Atma Yelled. "I told you to look after Kovu, Rani & Baliyo, Son! You couldn't even protect Kovu?!" King Atma Yelled In Anger And the clouds flashing with lightning. "Father, It was Scar and Zira, they took Kovu, we couldn't fight them because they had a whole army of lionesses. More lionesses than we have." Surak Said. "Well then, I forgive you, son." King Atma Said. "Thank You, Father." Surak Said. Then The 3 Spirits Dissapeared. The Lionesses that do the hunting went hunting for some food to take to The Tree Of Life. They found food and brought it back so that Rani and Baliyo could eat since they were very hungry. Rani and Baliyo both shared the meat since that is what siblings do. This was the beginning of a new Era... The Era where The Tree Of Life would be ruled by 1 queen.