Chapter 1 - A peaceful yet "unusual" Hyperion

Looooooong Can

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

(Previously in chapter 14 of Reincarnated in Honkai Impact 3rd as Starchasm Nyx...)

After Himeko woke up, I told her everything that happened so far to us and then I told her to go back with the other.

Veliona: "You should go back to meet the others but I sadly can't go with you yet because I need to go to visit a few bubble universes to do something so I won't be back for a long time."

I said.

Himeko: "I see...then we'll be waiting for your return then."

Himeko said with a sad smile.

I summoned my scythe then slashed the air.

*Swish*

The portal opened and Himeko went through it.

I slashed the portal.

*Swish*

And the portal closed.

I slashed the air again.

*Swish*

The portal opened.

I went through it and found myself in the Imaginary Space that me, Rita and Otto went before.

I then slashed the portal again.

*Swish*

The portal closed.

I approached the Imaginary Tree and entered inside a bubble universe that I randomly chose.

(And now...)

After I entered, my surroundings suddenly glowed a blinding white that a few seconds later went away.

I now found myself inside a really familiar hallway.

Veliona: "This hallway...am I inside the Hyperion?"

I wondered in surprise.

*Step-step-step-step-step*

???: "Ah! There you are! I've been searching for you for a while!"

I suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from my right.

Veliona: 'Huh? This voice...'

I looked at my right and saw Seele but she was wearing her Swallowtail Phantasm outfit.

I stared at her in surprise.

Swallowtail Phantasm: "Come, the others are preparing lunch and we should get back before the food gets cold."

She said while I stared at her in surprise then she started to drag me to what it looked like the direction to the dorm area.

Veliona: 'Did she perhaps mistaken me for the other her of this universe?'

I thought while Swallowtail Phantasm dragged me.

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of a dorm entrance.

She then opened the door and entered while I followed her from behind.

The dorm looked exactly like any other dorm inside the other Hyperion in the bubble universe I lived but another thing caught my attention.

Veliona: 'Why there are so many Seele in here?!'

I thought in shock.

There were 7 Seeles in this dorm, the Seele who brought me here is also included.