Chapter 4 - Siberia

What happens when you overwhelm the cabbage

Senti: "Hahahaha! Look Veliona! They are copying you and Seele!"

Veliona: "Huh?!"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After entering in another bubble universe, I saw the now familiar white glow that later went away and saw that I was now in a snowy tundra.

Veliona: "Huh, now I'm in a snowy tundra...wait, why am I not feeling cold?"

I asked in surprise.

Veliona: "I guess...it's because I'm a Herrscher and Herrschers don't feel hot nor cold and they also can breathe in space."

I said thinking that this was the most probable reason.

I then decided to explore but a few minutes later, the thing I forgot about suddenly came in my mind and I instantly stopped on my tracks.

Veliona: "Crap! I forgot about Theresa! She's is still there trying to contact me and Bronie!"

I said with my eyes widen.

Veliona: "I gotta call her quickly!"

I said and summoned my phone.

I searched for her number and clicked it then anxiously waited for her to answer.

A few seconds later, she luckily picked up.

Theresa: "Veliona! Thank god...you two are alright...for a moment I thought something bad happened to you both...where are you and Bronie right now?"

Theresa asked with relief.

Veliona: "Bronie and me are currently in my world."

I said.

Theresa: "Eh?! You're from another world?!"

Theresa asked in shock.

Veliona: "Yeah, I have the ability to travel through worlds and when I came to your world, I happened to see Bronie about to fight the Tiger Head Gang...sorry, for not telling you about it..."

I apologized.

Theresa: "...It's fine, I'm glad that you both are okay and besides, it always was her wish to explore the outside world since she felt like trapped inside a cage because of the Light Curtain and you just made her dream come true when you brought her in your world."

Theresa said in a happy tone.

Veliona: "Oh, I see."

I said.

Theresa: "Can you pass your phone to Bronie, please?"

Theresa asked.

Veliona: "I would love to but she is currently not here with me because she's somewhere out there exploring so you have to call her yourself."

I said.

Theresa: "Ah, okay."

Theresa said.

Veliona: "Also, last thing before I hang up. Want to visit my world as well?"

I asked.

Theresa: "I would like to but I can't because I'm busy with my idol job."

Theresa said.