Chapter 2 - The Previous Era

Lmao

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After entering in another random bubble universe, I saw the white glow again.

A few seconds later it went away, revealing that I was now inside of a control room.

I looked around and saw a lot of futuristic looking stuff that I don't recognize but what caught my attention was a really big floating screen along with some smaller ones around it, a few meters away in front of me.

Also, the big screen had a line at the center and above the line there was written a name.

Veliona: "Huh? No. 17..."

I read out loud the name.

???: "Yes. I am No. 17, A super AI create by Dr. Mei. Nice to meet you, Veliona Vollerei."

I suddenly heard a voice coming from the big screen.

Veliona: 'Created by Dr. Mei? I see...so she's Prometheus. I guess I'm in a bubble universe where the Previous Era still exists....wait, did she just say my name?! Also, her voice sound so similar to Bronya's but more robotic...'

I thought with surprise.

But I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

???2: "Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

I heard another voice but this one sounded pretty familiar.

I slowly turned around and saw a woman with long dark purple hair and she looked like a teenager but she's probably in her mid 30s.

Dr. MEI

I also saw her holding a futuristic gun that I had never seen before and she was pointing it at me.

Veliona: "A-ah well..."

MEI: "Answer me now, before I decide to put a plasma bullet in your head."

Dr. MEI threatened me.

Veliona: "Okay okay, I'll answer you...I'm Veliona Vollerei, I'm just someone who is currently visiting different bubble universes just for fun and when I enter in a bubble universe I randomly chose, it brought me here in this room."

I said.

But Dr. MEI didn't believed it.

MEI: "No. 17."

Dr. MEI called PROMETHEUS.

Then suddenly some blue particles appeared in front of me by Dr. MEI's side.

They started to connect with each other creating a figure of a young girl surprising me.

All that process happened in a instant.