Book was stolen

Hello Readers,

I wanted to tell you that this book has been stolen and published on another App!  They renamed it, but the description and whole book is plagiarized, they added a couple of chapters at the end, but it is my book.  I have contacted the app and let them know that I have not given my permission to publish it, but have not heard back!  

Please let me know if any of you see it on another site so I can let them know that I do not allow it to be published.

I created a FB page for my work and the link is: 

 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086552115198

I would really appreciate it if you could go in and enter a review or comment on the post for Myths and Rejections. It would really help my post get noticed and get traffic to my page.

Also, thanks to you, I was able to track down two apps that published my work without my permission, they are WhatsRead, Mobooks, and Funtel. I was hoping you could help me get these sites off the apple app store by doing these two things: 

 1. Go to the apple app store, search for the apps, and add a review telling potential customers that they charge outrageous fees for their books and that they plagiarize authors and publish without permission. I also added on mine that they could find the books on wattpad a lot of times and that if they google the characters or excerpts from the book they can find the books on another website. 

 2. Go to the bottom and click on "Report a Problem", that will take you to the apple feedback site. Then choose fraud or scam and let them know this app is plagiarizing their content and charging unreasonable amounts for their books.

You don't have to, of course, but if we all work together, I think we can possibly get some of these horrible apps shut down, or at least significantly shrink their profits and users.

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback on the sites that published my book without my permission! You guys are great and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

Also I sent this out as a notification, but I'm also posting it here so readers who are not following my profile will see it.