088

Elena yawned when she heard a text on her phone. She slowly reached for her phone as to not wake up Katsuki. She looked at the screen, her eyes blurry from being tired.

However, upon seeing the text message, her eyes widened and she slowly lifted Katsuki's hand around her with her telekinesis before she got out of bed.

She put on a pair of sweatpants and her penguin slippers before walking out of her room quietly. She glanced at Katsuki's slightly snoring state as he laid comfortably in her bed, hugging a pillow. She smiled and walked out, locking the door to make sure that nobody went into the room. Elena knew that Katsuki had a reserve key for her room on him. In case of emergency when Elena has nightmares, he can lock up and go in. Of course it was used more for getting in her room and cuddling her at night, but she didn't care.

Elena took the elevator down to the first floor, only to be met with the whole Work Study squad. "Did you guys get the message?" Elena asked as she walked over.

Everyone looked at their phones.

"The date has been set."

___________________________

Elena laid in the bed with Katsuki, cuddling him as they spoke about different things. It had been a couple of days since she got the message. "Yeah so Icy-Hot and I get put on stupid tasks all the time. What do you do at the work study?" He asked as he rubbed circles on her back. "Aizawa just take me on patrols. We caught a couple of villains. However since it's at night it doesn't get as much publicity. Either-way it's pretty cool." Elena said.

Katsuki looked at her. "I know there's something else going on. I can feel it in both you, Kirishima and that stupid Deku. I noticed something in Floaty and Kermit as well. But the way your mood and Kirishima's mood changes when someone mentions the work study, proves to me there's something else." Katsuki said, turning them around so he could look at her from top as Elena's legs wrapped around his waist.

Elena looked at him before her eyes glistened as tears began falling. Katsuki's expression changed as he looked at her in worry. He kissed her jaw, making his way up before kissing her cheek, and eventually her plump lips. Tears fell from her eyes as she kissed Katsuki gently.

"You don't have to tell me right now. But you know I'm here for you, Elena." He said genuinely as he spoke. Elena nodded before hugging him around his neck, bringing him into a hug. Katsuki wrapped his arms around her upper body as she cried. "I'm tired, Katsuki. I'm so tired of everything." She said, recalling how she had frozen when she found out that Eri was being abused, tested on. It made her be reminded of the years of abuse she went through. It was the last thing she wanted a little girl to go through.

As Elena quieted down, Katsuki hovered over her and examined her face. He kissed her cheek before getting off her, landing beside her as he let Elena hug him around his chest. "Thank you, Katsuki." Elena said, looking up at him.

He nodded and kissed her head. "Go sleep now. Okay?" He said, running his fingers through her hair. Elena nodded, kissing his cheek before landing back on his chest as she hugged him.

In a single minute or two, she was asleep, breathing calmly while Katsuki ran his fingers through her hair.

His mind ran wild.

'The hell is going on at that Work Study, Aizawa?'

__________________________

Elena woke up the next day, feeling her way around the bed, only to find it empty. She pouted, knowing Katsuki already probably left. She sighed and got up from the bed, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the bathroom. As she opened the door, yawning, she spotted Katsuki in the shower.