Chapter 15

Here is the next chapter! This book is almost over and I want to thank my cowriters rellish and Dawnofbooks for helping write these last several chapters including this chapter!!!!

Jayden P.O.V.

The morning sun slowly filtered into the quiet room, stretching and yawning, as it crept towards me. I tried to ignore it, snuggling deeper into my blankets. A slight movement of the bed behind me brought me closer to the world of the living, bringing me out of the beautiful wet dream I was having. I was annoyed. It was a really nice dream. We won't go into any details but let's just say it was well needed.

Sighing, I closed my eyes again, hoping I could drift back to sleep. It was early and the babies were quiet. That automatically meant I stayed in bed for as long as possible. I snuggled into my blankets again, wiggling a bit, trying to get comfortable. When a warm arm snaked around my waist, I knew I wasn't going back to sleep. But this was a distraction I was happy to indulge.

"Morning, baby." Ethan's morning voice was gravely and husky. It seeped into my still foggy brain and started to wake up every part of me.

My bottom half woke up first, which definitely wasn't a good thing since I was so sexually frustrated these days. Ever since the babies arrived, it has been very difficult to have sex like we used to. I was either busy with the babies or the house or just plain exhausted and Ethan seemed like he was always busy with his Alpha duties. I was so frustrated that all Ethan had to do was walk by me or smile and I felt like I was going to jump him right there and then, not caring who was there to witness it.

I felt a tug on my hips and in the next moment, my skin clashed roughly against his, causing me to gasp.

"Dammit... mmmmmm" I was a bit disoriented since I was still fighting my sleep muddled brain, but my body seemed to know what to do.

My bottom half started grinding and moving against his. His morning hard-on slipped easily in between my ass cheeks, sliding back and forth, rubbing against my now throbbing hole. I needed him there, inside me. His grip on my hips was rough and urgent, making small moans and whimpers escape me.

Then I heard it through the soft hum of the baby monitor; a baby's cry. I wanted to pull my hair, cry in frustration, and beg Ethan to just fuck me. I needed him so badly. But I knew he wouldn't. Not right now and not like this, with the babies screaming.

Ripping the blankets down, he grabbed hold of my aching dick and started to quickly jerk me off. His other hand grabbed my hair and I felt his hot lips suck on the soft spot right by my ear.

To my discontent, Ethan stopped, pulling away from me as the babies began to cry louder and harder. Who knew they had lungs like this? I certainly didn't and neither did Ethan as we both sighed in unison, as if planned.

"Go..." I said, averting my eyes. I felt fingers under my chin and I felt my face turning to meet his gaze. One look at him and I knew he understood how frustrated I was. His eyes softened as he looked at me, but it didn't take away the physical and emotional mess that I was. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you." I smiled just to reassure him.

As he got up, I propped myself up on my elbows so I could catch a glimpse of his naked body as he left the room. It was an amazing view, it always was. He was sculpted perfectly from his wide shoulders to his defined abs and beautiful ass. I wiped my hand across my mouth and it came back wet. Yup, I was definitely drooling. As he was leaving the room, I realized something.

"Hey! Don't get the babies while you're naked." He said nothing as he disappeared into the hallway. I groaned and face-planted into the pillow.

I'm not sure how long I laid there with my face in the pillow, desperately willing my body to relax and calm down. The tingling in my body slowly subsided and everything settled into a dull ache. We had to fix this and soon.