Chapter Two: A Prince And A Princess

(Young Michaels POV)
(Here are their outfits by the way)

(Young Michaels POV)(Here are their outfits by the way)

Tuesdays Dress

Tuesdays Princess Crown

Michael's Suit

Micheal's Prince Crown

Lady Emily's Dress

[That same day...]

They had brought us to the main castle again today. By us, I mean me and my sister, Tuesday. We meet up here at least once a week, sometimes more depending on the circumstances. When she saw me, her eyes lit up like a sky full of fireworks.  She ran over excitedly. She flung her arms around me, like she usually did when we met. I was used to this by now and hugged her back. Despite the fact we are twins, me and my sister are nothing alike. She likes spinning around singing songs to herself, while I would rather listen to music and read alone in my room. Tuesday stepped back with a bright smile on her face.

"I missed you!" She said, swinging her arms by her sides.

"But I saw you two days ago?" I cocked my head. "That's too long!!" She groaned, earning a small giggle from me. At that moment, a tall lady with a stern face came out of a nearby room. Me and Tuesdays assigned guards ushered us to our respective sides. She was young, probably around her late twenties. She had pale brown hair, tied back in a bun. She looked down at me and my sister. Then she stepped back, still looking us over.

"My name is Emily, you may call me Lady Emily or Miss. Which ever you prefer." Her light, icy, blue eyes seemed to be staring into my soul. "I will be your caretaker since your parents passing, your assigned guards will also help care for you." She gestured to the people at our sides. At mine was a woman named Lavender. Perhaps she was named that cause of her curly lavender hair, or the fact she always smelled like lavender and vanilla. I actually quite liked her. She was one of the only people who I felt like I could talk to, I felt closer to her then my parents. They passed away when I was 5, so about 2 years ago.

Tuesday nodded, smiling happily at Lady Emily. I kept a straight face and gave her a tiny nod of acknowledgment. Tuesdays hand shot up. "Yes, dear?" Lady Emily turned to her. "Why are we dressed so fancy today? My dress makes me feel like a fancy mushroom." Lady Emily just laughed. "Well, my dear, you'll be meeting the public today!" She explained. "What? Today?" I blurted out. They had told us this would happen one day, but not today! Lady Emily turned to me. "Yes, today." She said, her tone seemed colder then before.

"Now..." She clasped her hands together. "We shouldn't keep everyone waiting!" She beamed. Our guards brought us to the door. I gave Lavender one final nervous glance. She smiled brightly at me and gave a small thumbs up. That made me feel a little better. Then, the doors opened and sunlight flooded the room.

(Third Person POV)

Our fabled trio of friends were quickly interrupted by the sound of horns blasting. They all turned, confused. They saw two blue haired kids about their age walking through. "Who's that?" Nolan asked. "That's the prince and princess, you dork!" Lou told him.  "Oh." Nolan watched the two pass by. He made eye contact with the prince. Nolan smiled sweetly and gave him a small wave. Micheal was a little surprised, but smiled and waved back nonetheless. As the two royals walked away, Nolan continued to smile. "The prince seems nice." He said, going back to what he was doing before.