Chapter Three: The Plan

(Nolan's POV)

"Where are we going?" I asked as Mandy dragged me through the center field. "Were going to talk to Lou! Its very important!" She responded with a smirk. I sighed. I don't like where this is going... When we reached the fence, we were greeted by Lou standing on top of it, peeking over. Mandy released my hand and approached him. 

"Did you tell him yet?" He whispered to her. "Not yet..."  "Tell me what?" I crossed my arms, eyeing them both suspiciously. Mandy sighed softly. "Okay... So you know how their doing The Diamond Contest to find out who will marry the prince and princess?" She began. "Yeah..." I nodded slowly. "Okay, good." Lou flipped over the fence and sat on the top of it, his facing towards the center field. "Why is this important?" I asked. "Because we have a plan!" The blonde told me. "And what's that?" "Well, inside the castle there's a secret room filled with jewels and riches." Mandy pulled out her phone. "In that room there's a special crown, worth about 3 million dollars." She turned her phone around and showed me a picture of the crown.

"Woah..." I muttered. She continued: "It's called the Crystal Crown, it's supposed to go to the first member of the royal family to select a partner. The room has a keypad with a secret password, only royal family members know it." "Okay... But why is any of this important?" I asked. "Cause were gonna steal it!" Lou jumped off the fence. "What?!" "Lou!" Mandy turned to him angerly. "What?" I stepped towards them. "We can't steal that! It's a crime!!" I protested. "But think about it! We would be rich! We wouldn't have to live on the poor side anymore! We could leave that small cabin, have a better life!" Mandy tried to convince me. "But stealing isn't the way to get that! You can live a better life without being a criminal!" 

"Were not "criminals", it's justice for the poor! Aren't you tired of being mistreated because of your lack of money?"

"Well, yeah... But-"

"Then what's the issue? Don't you want to live on the rich side? In a nice house with green grass and sparkling windows? We could live our best lives!"

"But it's wrong!"

"So is dividing people based on how much money they have!!" 

"Well-"

"Think of my mother! Think of your mother! Would she have really wanted you to live in poverty your whole life?" 

Nolan paused, the silence filled the air like a heavy fog. Lou watched with interest. Nolan let out a heavy sigh, he looked back at Mandy. 

"Fine. I'll help." Mandy smiled at last. "Now, how are we going to do this?" The burnette asked. "Well, one of us will need to join the contest and get one of the siblings to like them enough to tell us the code, or at least show us the room." Mandy explained. "And who will do that?" Nolan asked. The other two glanced at each other, then back at Nolan.

"OH COME ON-"

[Some Hours Later...]

"Alright!" Mandy smiled, clapping her hands together. "We already got you all signed up, you have your bag, and were all ready!" I looked around nervously. "Are you sure this will work?" I muttered. "It better." Lou said as we walked. "It took me way to long to find a green suit." we reached the door and a butler took my bag and contestant ticket. 

"You and your friends may enter." He said. "Thank you!" I smiled. He smiled back, just a little. We entered the main castle doors, which lead to the ballroom, and it was beautiful. I stood there, staring in awe. "Woah... this place is..."

"Gorgeous..."

(sorry, the picture is kinda blurry-

also sorry this chapters short)