~Over protective brother's~

~Wilbur pov~

When I get to class I saw Y/n sitting at one of the table so I ran over there and sit down next to her and gave her a look "Is there something wrong Wilbur?" Ask Y/n "Yes there is something wro-" then the teacher interrupt me and said that she will be moving us around. Some of the student's got upset but some didn't. So she started to put us in group of two Skeepy and Bad, Sofia and Sapnap, me and Sally and so on and so on till there was only two left and the last two was Punz and Y/n.

And let all say when the class heard that some gasps and some look scared of her because some saw what happened this morning so we all moved and I tried to convince the teacher to let me sit with my sister but she said no and so I saw my sister sat next to Punz and I was so worried.

~Y/n pov~

When I heard that I was going to sit next to Punz I want to die right there and now but I have no choice, when I was moving I saw Wilbur trying to convince the teacher to move me but failed so we all moved to our new seat, I walked towards Punz and sated next to him. He gave me a mad look on his face which I couldn't blame him I did yell at him.

When the teacher started the lassen I was not paying attention at all and started to doodle on my notebook. Punz notice and look over my shoulder to see what I was drawing. "What that?" Punz whisper to me, when he ask me what I was drawing that caught me off guard "Um I'm drawing a black rose." I said "Why a black one though?" He ask carelessly "Oh my mother love black rose's!" I said exactly "PUNZ AND Y/N STOP TAKING THIS INSTANT!!" Yelled Ms.Flores "Sorry Ms. Flores." I said back.

When class was over I stated to walk over to Wilbur and ask him what he was saying before the class started but Punz stop me "Hey can we talk after school." He ask "Um sure what for?" I said in worried voice "It nothing ok just meet me at the back of the school okay." He said then storm off. I was confused then Wilbur grab my hand and drag me out of class "Where are we going Wilbur?" I ask "We're going to Techno." Said Wilbur "WHAT WHY?!?" "You know why. You just yelled at Punz and so me and Techno have to protect you now!" Said Wilbur in a serious tone.

I was confused on how they knew and then Tommy came into mine, of course he tell them 'why did I agreed to do his chores for a week' I said in my head. When we find Techno he look so mad, I begin to worried then Wilbur ask me "What did Punz ask you right now." I was scared i didn't want to answer but if I don't he'll pressure me to do so "Fine he ask me to meet him at the back of the school after school!" I said "What does he want." Said Techno "I don't know but I can take care of myself you two okay so don't worry about this. I have Sofia on speed dial just in case so please just let me do this." I said in annoyed tone.

I know there worry but I'm not a little kid no more I can handle this on my own but it just annoying sometimes when they do this.

~Techno pov~

When Y/n said that I didn't want her to go meet up with Punz, what if he hurt her and me or Wilbur are not there to protect her "No Y/n we are not letting you go okay or I'll tell Dadza." Said Wilbur and I agree "Omg guys can you stop it please! I can take care of it myself I'm not a little kid no more." Said Y/n that surprise us Y/n never yell at us then she left us. We follow her to her next class it was our Dad class. When me and Wilbur check our class period we have the same class with her.