~The fight between us~

~Y/n pov~

When I got away from my brother's I let go of Punz hand and want in to class I saw my dad getting his paperwork set up for class, I want to my set and waited for class to start. Punz set with me and he tried to make me feel better "So how are you doing?" He ask I look at him "Ok I guess, but why can't my brother's leave me alone I can take care myself." I said, Punz look at me then he grab my hand. I look at him his face red and I was surprised by that, I look away from him because I can feel my face heating up, I come down from this our hands still together but didn't talk much.

~Punz pov~

I was holding Y/n hand I don't know why I did it I just thought it would be okay she look away from me then come down from it. We started like that when class starts her dad came up and started the lassen. He was glaring at me like I'm going to kill you look, but he kept his cool and continue the class, he started to pass out the worksheet when he came to us he was glaring and handed a note to Y/n I didn't know what it says but Y/n face want pale as white. She immediately stop holding my hand and just pay attention to the lassen I try to ask her if everything okay but she just ignore me. When class was over I was about to leave when I see Y/n going to her dad, he saw me and glaring at me so I just left class and want to lunch.

~Philza pov~ (let see how this will end)

When class was over I saw Y/n coming up to me I saw Punz waiting I give him a look and he left. Y/n came up to me looking scared "What do you want to talk about?" She ask in a scared voice I look at her and said "Why were you and Punz holding hands?" I ask "I um I-I thought it was ok-" she said before I cut her off "You thought it was okay to hold a boy hand. Y/n remember you are not allowed to date anyone at all." I said "I know but I'm not a little kid no more Phil! I can take care of myself." Y/n said "I DON'T CARE Y/N!? I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE ANYONE AT ALL!?" I yelled "BUT WHY DAD IM NOT A LITTLE KID NO MORE, I FOLLOW THAT STUPID RULE FOR SO LONG BUT KNOW I DON'T WANT TO NO MORE!?" She yelled, I was shock Y/n never yell at me like that. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! I'M GOING TO DO WHAT I WANT AND I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU AT ALL. You know what I'm going to lunch now." She said before living the classroom.

~Y/n pov~

When I left class I saw Sally, Sofia, and Isabell waiting for me to come out of class "Hey are you okay we head yell for your dad classroom?" Isabell said in a worry tone "Yeah everything is fine it just me and Phil was just got into argument that all." I said "If you said so but enough with that let go get lunch okay." Sofia said we all agreed to that and want to the cafeteria.

When we get there Wilbur and Techno came up to me and drag me away for my friends Isabell, Sofia and Sally was confused and shocked by that "WILBUR TECHNO!! Why are you guys taking Y/n from us!" Said Sofia who look pissed "It none of your business." Wilbur snap back "Why is it not none of our business she our friend." Said Sally "Because it not it family stuff okay." Said Techno. At this point my brother and my friends started to argue with each other, I was getting pissed off by this and yell "LET ME GO YOU TWO!?! I AM HERE TO EAT WITH MY FRIENDS AND TRY TO SURVIVE THE REST OF THE SCHOOL DAY!?!" I yelled, my brothers were shocked by that but drag me away into the hallway. I can see Isabell and Sally confused and Sofia pissed off and look like she is going to hit one of my brother's. Wilbur and Techno where taking me to Dad class room when I ask why they say we need to talk, I was mad at this because I had a argument with Dad and I don't want to have another one but they don't care.

When we get to Phil class he look at my brother's and said "I see you got your sister here." I was confused then I realized that Phil ask them to get me. I was pissed off by this "Why the hell did you ask them to get me Father." I said "Because you don't want to listen to me so I have to get your brother involved." Said Phil "Yeah Y/n you are not allow to date at all and we are trying to protect you." Said Techno and Wilbur agreed I was pissed that my own family won't let me live my life. Then I snap I yell at them "NO GUYS YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TRY TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS! SO JUST STOP IT OKAY I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS TO PROTECT ANYMORE!?" I yell will crying I was just done "I'm so done with this just leave me alone." I said while Phil, Wilbur, and Techno just stay quiet "I'm going to stay at Sofia and Isabell house for a while okay so bye." I said while walking out of the class.

{Yay I'm done with this part and sorry I was supposed to get this out at Wednesday but stuff happen so yeah but it here and out so yeah but far warning I might take a while to get the other part our so please be patient with me okay so bye (⁠ᵔ⁠ᴥ⁠ᵔ⁠) }