1.

Would it be bitter or would it be sweet?
What's the cause of person in acting differently side.
No matter how much you satisfied them.
They would be in hunger for more,
won't they.

The room feel gloomy and the morning seem cold it's fill with nothing but the brightness from the outside of hall. The alarm turning on in such a hurry call. Appears a lady waking up from the fall, The name of the lady Tasha.

Her feet touches the floor as she's wobbling her way to the bathroom in a pain of her back after such a long night, it have become a habit of her to be crying everyday before sleeping for the days leading her eyes red in the morning. 'I must have forgotten to turn the light' Her thoughts running as she quickly putting her teeth in spot of clean processes. Brushing her teeth as gentle as she can.

Washing her hair after opening the shower cleaning her body with fresh water, Her mind doesn't seem to be something fill with freshness it's just fill with tiredness. She doesn't feel the excitement of going to school anymore.

Why wouldn't she? Lady that have been mistreated by their own classmate. Who would feel the happiness going through their mind when all they could thinks is the boring and tiredness walking in school of such gloomy.

Reminding herself back of in middle school it doesn't make it better it's just a way to make fun of herself of not wanting to change since a child. But of course, Doesn't mean Tasha never try to change of a nature she's not someone that easy to give up until now.

Her skin get clothed by her uniform and her hair been brushing by her own hand, She wear a lips balm only. She started to wear her sock getting her bags by her side as she take out her phone to text the person, that person have know her from the beginning in middle school they both have a lot in common. But now in high-school, that person have changed much differently or is it because the difference between them.

It's not that Tasha hated it but sometime her mind get overthink of negative thought. Mind always have something to be in mind.

THAT person. Have changed her alot then Tasha could thinks.

Before she could write the usual morning of word to a person she got interrupted by her mom voice who's screaming from downstairs calling her name because of her bus have come.

Getting downstairs she rushed with speed as her bag behind her back preparing to go. Her black hair flowing as she's running to the bus and her uniform in black and red, her skirt is all black and her uniform jacket that's fill with the colour of blood.

Tasha getting in the bus as everyone stared down at her, It make her feel..Anxious. She thought her mind have finally resting down to only make it worse.

How upsetting isn't it.