Recess 3.

Recess where everyone body can eventually rest assure they don't have to worry for such thing of running for time and etc, Infact they don't need to.

Their freinds is just by their side,
what's there to rush?

No one can tell you what to do,
It's the time of filling stomach and mind.
But of course the struggle of finding a person to be with you in mind.

[Lunch]

it's crowded in the canteen, so much noise and so much eyes staring. It's such a pain to be waiting for food there but anything to atleast talk with friends.

That's the same case for Tasha!

Other then her being sad, she also have a comfort place to come to. She have someone there waiting specifically for her.

Remember THAT person?

It's not entirely shocking is it, love and peace what's there to be sad and upset about. A bunch of healthy relationships wouldn't hurt.

The person that's somehow have meet Tasha since middle school in such a beautiful meeting.

The person who also help Tasha to socialising thanks to that she got alot better in middle school. But sadly, high-school crushed it so badly.

Her confidence have dropped down and now everything that she have went through, rewinding all the past and all the loneliness. It's not something old people get their happiness will eventually face the cold reality.

Every human will.

[Bell Ringing]

The lady wake up from daydreaming as she's staring at the board, she couldn't stop herself from doing it no matter what it's a habit and a things she have despise a lot.

'The bell ringing..I wonder where ____ Is sitting right now for lunch.'

Her thoughts as the class president started standing up as the rest following and bow to show respect. Everything is plain for this lady, well she could make expectations for one person.

She's walking through hall while people whispering one of another they're talking and laughing something that's actually make this lady Overthink. She would expecting the person in hall talking about her and making fun of the way she walk,talk and her face. She get anxious due to those thought so she has always hurry herself to the canteen and spot her own freinds in the table.

"Tasha!"

"Orville! Seem like you're the first one to arrive today."

{Orville}
"Well couldn't wait for my freinds to come I thought it'll be faster If I buy the food for you, who know you'll repay me"

{Tasha}
"You've a thing for slapping right now aren't you"

{Orville}
"So no thanks? Why are you so cold to me!"

{Tasha}
"I'm not rather it's a bit of a dumb of you trying to apologise for the last accident right"

{Orville}
"Seem like you find out"

The two leaf laughing as if it's funny and the last accident kinda the reason why Tasha got moody for the past few days.

As they're talking suddenly a girl approached them and she's only waving at Orville and completely ignoring Tasha.

{Tasha}
"Orville..Who's this?"

{Orville}
"Someone that's my freind in kindergarten our mom are really close to each other so we got in contact a lot"

{____}
"Ahem."

{Orville}
"Ah right! Tasha meet Camryn and Camryn meet Tasha"

{Tasha}
"It's a pleasant of pleasure to meet you, Orville freinds is also a freind of mine"

{Carmyn}
"Is That So? That's interesting and it's a pleasure of mine to finally meet you."

{Tasha}
'She's odd.'

No wonder Tasha got a chill down in her spine as she's talking to her, Somehow those eyes are glaring and staring straight to Tasha. No Wonder.

Every Love fill with jealousy,
it's filled with bunch of hatred.

No matter the golden of heart the human have,
Some human can be greedy.

Love is not a simple word,
Rather a sad tragedies.

[Conversation]

The lady getting on nerves of Tasha as finally she's getting enough of how sweet she's acting around Orville. Not so enough, She's trying to tell Tasha that's she the one that have known Orville better then her.

So what?

Tasha Don't Have Felling For Orville,
Or it's perhaps the girl who's in delusion?

It's not something that she care but the way Camryn making her blood boiling as if she's gotta be the weapon in wars, is what Tasha was furious about.

Even someone who's quite all of time could get a nerves, let alone other people.

Tasha started talking on How Orville and herself going on trips and always go out together! She's having a happy tone in her word. To make the matter happier the despair on Camryn faces. Seem like Orville himself have no interest to Camryn, however who care.

It's fun tick of tock to put down someone to their place.

You're the oldest and the longest in friendship and relationships with my freind but rather you can't beat the news and much more elegant then you.

Recess It's really a fun place to have Conversation.