(DipperXReader) Stalker Part 1

Hello! You must know that Dipper and Mabel aren't really 12 anymore in real life right?(lol I know they're not real but just...ugh.fangirl.whatever. they are real for me sooo...) According to wikipedia the show is taking place in 2012, and it's 2015 now and that the twins were born in 1999. By now Dipper must be 15 turning 16, because according to Alex Hirsch, the twin's birthday is at the end of summer. Okay... Just saying. XD
So yey!! They're teens right now!
Sorry, for blabbing...here goes nothing.

[s/c]-skin color

~~

It was another normal day in the sleepy town, Gravity Falls. Well, atleast for it's oblivious citizens that is. But not for the Pines twins and you. You were walking back to the Shack after the crazy day you had in the forest. You were busy searching for the unicurtle, but you had no luck for catching it. The unicurtle was a unicorn and a turtle combined, it's basically a unicorn with a turtle's head and a shell, but it was the size of a turtle and it had wings. You were almost at the Shack when the sky was dyed with golden yellow. The setting sun was perfect for a cheesy old-romantic movie. But you had a thing for sunsets, so instead of stepping back at the Shack's welcome doormat for some movie and popcorn with the twins, you stopped and sat on the nearest rock to enjoy the setting sun.

"Uh...[Y/N]?? Are you coming with us inside?" Mabel asked you while pointing the Shack's open door.

"Yeah...I'll catch up. I'll stay here for a while."With that, the twins headed inside leaving you outside.

You closed your eyes and breathed deeply. You inhaled the familiar scent of the Pine trees surrounding the Shack. You leaned back and supported yourself with two of your hands at the back of the rock. You felt your [h/l] [h/c] hair sway with the afternoon breeze. Everything at that moment was perfect.

Suddenly you heard footsteps and you felt that somebody was next to you. But the person just kept quiet. You had a strong feeling it was either Mabel or Dipper. You just smiled.

Suddenly you felt a hand touch your shoulder sending shiver run down your spine. You had a feeling that it was Dipper. What the heck was he doing?

"Uh...Dip, you know i'll catch up later right?" You softly said. Your eyes still shut. The hand on your shoulder was gone but it went down to your right hand, rubbing the back of your [s/c] hand. You blushed. What on earth was Dipper doing?! Who cares? You just stayed there for moments until...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Uh... [Y/N]??" It was Dipper's voice. But he was right next to you right? Then why was his voice so far?
You opened your eyes and saw Dipper standing by the Mystery Shack's door with a bag of popcorn at his right hand. His mouth hanged open, his eyes big, and the popcorn fell. Your heartbeat went wild for fear. It was already sundown, you turned your head to the right to see a boy with his lips towards and about to kiss you. You were filled with horror. You couldn't move in panic and you silently screamed, you were frozen in fear. The distance of his lips was just an inch away. You were still shocked, you didn't move. All you did was shut your eyes, bite your lips and wait for the nightmare to come. You were waiting but he didn't seem to be kissing you. You opened your right eye and saw the boy at the ground holding his cheeks and popcorn was all over him.

Then you saw Dipper breathing hard, fists clenched, eyebrows meeting and he was gritting his teeth. He looked at you and grabbed your arms. He pulled you up and dragged you inside the Shack.

The boy stood up, and ran towards you two.

"Hey!! Wait!! Don't leave!!" He called out. He ran fast but not fast enough to catch up to you two. Dipper slammed the door at his face and yelled "AND NEVER COME BACK YOU CREEP!!!".