What's The Matter

Haseena was still under the dose of drugs, it was midnight when suddenly the door of her bedroom opened with a bang. A familiar shadow was marked on the floor when the person entered the room, as the rays of the moon fell on the person he smirked it was none other than Faiz. Maut bhi mujhe tumse dur nhi krsakti Haseena, tum sirf meri ho sirf meri he laughed evilly and held Haseena in her arms... When abruptly Karishma got up from her sleep yes it was her nightmare her whole face was drenched in sweat, without thinking for a second she checked on Haseena the time she looked at her face all the grief went away, while she gently kissed her forehead and settled herself beside Haseena.

She started caressing her hair and was in deep emotion, the time passed and the sun rays emerged from the window, pulling Karishma out of her thinking she looked at the time amaa 7 baj gyi she mumbled Haseena hum Abhi ate h, hmm, and while saying this she went to freshen up.

In some minutes she was back, but her mind was still somewhere else for a long time there was only one thing going through her head what if she wasn't able to save her Haseena, what if she would have lost her, she was cursing herself for everything that happened she was shamed on herself.

The Mafia queen wasn't a lady who used to work with emotions but this side of her this shade of her was something very different was something which hasn't seen by the World and also the shade which can land her in trouble.

She was passing by the bed when her sight fell on Haseena's feet and suddenly she got numbed her feet had the marks of Faiz's blood probably when he fell near her he would have touched her feets Karishma thought for a second, and in no time rushed in the restroom and came back with a sponge and some soap water, she gently cleaned her feet while her hands started shivering while doing the following chores the voice in her head was overpowering her and she was losing her stability she kissed on Haseena's feet while the tears emerged from her eyes and fell on Haseena's feet she didn't uttered anything and was just sobbing holding her feet tightly.

When there was a knock on the door kon, she replied not before composing herself mam the breakfast is ready one of the workers said from the other side, hmm coming and after saying this she left the bedroom..

Karishma was having her breakfast when Santosh enters, Mam we have hired the new chef and his new team and the record is clear there is nothing to worry about. Hmm, I want the security to be very tight inside as well as outside the property and specially around Haseena if you'll find someone even a little strange shot them on sight I don't care how I just want my lady safe, is that clear? Yes, mam Santosh replied.

Btw mam I guess any time Haseena mam can gain back her conciseness so you should tell her about whatever happened. Karishma looked at Santosh for a brief second and then replied nhi, hum Haseena ko iss bare me kuch nhi batayenge and naa ab uss baat ka zikr hoga is that clear? Mam but she will adore this and it is also possible that vo aapse pyaar krne lage... before Santosh could complete Karishma lost her cool and banged her fist on the table, isee fark nhi parta h ki vo humse pyaar krne lagegi ya nhi balki isee pdta h ki vo yha safe feel krti h ya nhi, humne badi asani se kehdiya unhe ki develop feelings for me but is that easy for her? No still vo sab kar rhi h hum unhe yeah feel krana chahte thee that this is her house par jab unhe pta chalega vo apne ghar me hi surakshit nhi h toh kya vo kbhi humpe trust kr payengi? From anger to sorrow her tone started deflecting hum....hum khudki..nazro me..me gir gye...hai ab unki...unki nazro me nhi girna chahte iss baat ka zikr nhi hoga agee se. And after saying that she went straight towards Haseena's room.

Karishma was standing in the gallery of Haseena's room, tears were flowing down from her eyes as the guilt was overpowering her meanwhile on the other side Haseena started gaining consciousness  
she slowly opened her eyes and cleared her vision and while stretching her arms uttered subha hogyi kya when suddenly her gaze fell on the table clock and she was left amazed kya 11 baj gye hum 10-12 ghante se so rhe thee. Tch tch haseena apna naam badal ke kumbkaran kyu nhi rakhleti ho najane kya hoga tumhara.

Vese vo nalayak rabbit kha h humne usee kha tha jaldi ajana pakka jaldi nhi ayi hogi isliye hume jagaya nhi usne. Abhi jake khabar lete h uski.

She left the bed and was about to leave for downstairs when she saw Karishma leaning towards the railing of the balcony. A little frown appeared on Haseena's forehead while she murmured, hai iss rabit ko udane ka shauk chadha h kya abhi neche gir jayegi aur fir dusro pe gussa kregi. Bilkul bachi h abhi kechke late h isee andar.

Haseena slowly went near Karishma and in an attempt to tease her she shouted her name POTTASIUM HYDROXIDE!! Karishma was startled after listening to a sudden loud voice she took her steps back from the railing and looked at Haseena with an open mouth her breaths went uneven while her face was covered with sweat and tears.

Haseena was stunned looking at Karishma's face it had bruises and she was looking very weak. Her eyes were red and filled with tears she had never seen her like this Karishma was indeed a powerful lady and seeing her broken like this was not what Haseena had ever expected surely there would be a very big reason she thought.

Shhh shant hum hum hai, Haseena said in a calm tone and moved forward in the direction of Karishma. She held her face gently and looked at her bruises she don't know why but she wasn't able to bare seeing her rabbit like this meanwhile Karishma wasn't making any type of eye contact with Haseena.

Yeah itni chottey kese lagi? Haseena asked straight while Karishma stayed quiet. Kisi se jhagra kra tumne? Haseena again asked, sab thik h Haseena yeah sab toh hota rehta h Karishma replied while looking at the floor.

Haseena knew that Karishma was hiding something but she didn't force her to tell her she just carefully pulled her towards herself and hugged her. This was the end of Karishma's sanity and she broke down while resting her head on Haseena's chest. She was sobbing as well as shivering badly.
Haseena couldn't understand what was wrong with her she just took her inside and made her lie on the bed.

With her thumb, she cleaned her tears and in a uttermost sweet tone depicting love spoke, Karu karishma looked at her while she put her hand on hers and uttered sab thik h hmm to which Karishma just nodded.

Dekhiye kitni chottey lagi h aur aapne yeah ghav khule chod diye bina koi marham lagaye aise toh aur taqleef hogi na bacha rukiye hum abhi davai laga dete h, Haseena took out the first aid kit from the drawer and started applying the medicine on Karishma's bruises while Karishma was sitting numbly like a statue.

Lijiye hogya ab aap thori der sojaiye hmm Haseena mumbled but there was no reply from Karishma's side she was lost in her own world.

After looking at Karishma for a brief time Haseena came and settled near her she held her by her waist and carefully pulled her towards her side, she looked into her eyes and with a gentle smile said sojaye Karu. Karishma without uttering a word holded Haseena tightly and rested her head on her chest and in no time slept like an innocent kid in Haseena's divine hold. Haseena kissed her forehead and thought what's the matter of her strange behaviour?