The Evilest Shade Of Queen

Disclaimer~ the following part holds a great amount of violence which many of you'll may find uncomfortable to read so proceed at your own risk. Also the bashes won't be given any heed by the writer.
___________________

The man held Haseena by her Hair and picked her up, he looked at her with a gaze filled with lust and smirked. And With his thumb he cleaned the blood from Haseena's lip and grossly sucked it, Haseena was feeling like throwing up when the man mumbled, You're beautiful he complimented and continued, and that's why you're made for me, darling.

Haseena was feeling miserable in his hold when she remembered why Karishma didn't want her to leave her house, she cursed herself for not listening to her and just looked at her surrounding, there was no chance she could escape from there meanwhile the man pulled her close by holding her waist.

Haseena disapproved of his action and pushed his chest with all her might, but sadly she wasn't strong enough to challenge the man, as well as the man, was holding her with a tight grip.

Tch tch tch, koshish achi thi ek aur baar krke dekho. The man said with an evil smirk. Haseena just grind her teeth and again pushed him, but he didn't even moved from his place. Done? The man asked...Ab meri bari, he pulled Haseena more closed, the duo had only an inch gap between them when the man whispered, you look even more beautiful darling.

He moved his index finger intensely on Haseena's face and continued, tum bas mere liye bani go... I don't know what the hell you were doing with that silly chick... what was her name? OhYeah Karishma, oops sorry sorry Evil Queen, Hahaha my foot.

Haseena passed him a death glare and uttered, yeah jo batesi tum idhar nikal ke has rhe ho na agar Karishma yha agyi toh tumhara ek ek daant apne hatho se todegi.

Haseena's words hurt the man's, male ego, and before Haseena could speak more he pulled her with her hair and smashed her forehead on the bumper of the car. With all his might he held her neck and pushed it more into the crushed bumper.

Ahhhh, Haseena cried in pain while the blood dripped down from her forehead. The man mercilessly again pulled Haseena towards his direction and looked at her face, she looked drained and weak. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he was successful in satisfying his male ego.

When suddenly Haseena started grilling, Hahahahaha!!! Do you think you will win by showing me your power? You're nothing but an asshole who would soon get drilled by the evil queen.

The man slapped Haseena directly on her cheek, it was a hard and powerful slap which left his finger and thumbprint's on her skin. He pulled out his revolver and gradually forced it into her mouth.

Ek aur shabd aur puri cartilage tumhare andar, and trust me bitch I won't even regret. Chup chap gadi me beth and prepare a mindset of a slave. Because you will be serving me whenever and wherever I want.

And yes the revolver is looking good between your lips but something else would look great between them. He said with a wicked smirk while instantly the tears flowed down from Haseena's eyes.

She just closed her eyes and thought, Karishma where are you? When suddenly there was a loud sound in the bulk of the firing.

Her anxiety increased and she slowly opened her eyes only to find the man's face with faded colours. The man immediately left Haseena and took his steps back.

Haseena turned back and looked at her surroundings and was shocked to find that all the guards were laying down on the ground like a lifeless bodies. There was a pool of blood all over the environment while the bodies were pierced with bullets.

When suddenly a huge squad of men started surrounding or you can say dominating the place, but this time the faces were familiar. Haseena understood that it was Karishma's gang members which bring a ray of hope to Haseena.